Twilight's Kellan Lutz to Star in Bulgaria-Filmed Hercules
Twilight star Kellan Lutz has landed the lead role in the multimillion-dollar action epic Hercules 3D that is to be filmed in Bulgaria.
"It takes more than a good physique to portray the most legendary, mythological personality in history, and Kellan has exactly that: personality," director Renny Harlin has explained in an interview for The Hollywood Reporter.
"He's not afraid to explore the strengths and vulnerabilities of the character, and he impressed me with his passion and heart,” Harlin said.
The filming of Hercules 3D will begin next month.
The USD 70 M movie is expected have at its center a love story between the son of Zeus and the mortal princess of Crete, who was promised to his older brother despite her love for Hercules.
Sean Hood, Harlin and Giulio Steve wrote the script. Producing are Les Welden and Danny Lerner.
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
- » Exhibition of Pulitzer-Winning Bulgarian Photographer Opens in Sofia
- » Azerbaijan's First Lady to Unveil Open-Air Museum in Veliko Tarnovo on Thursday
- » Sofia to Host Brick Roads Music Festival Again in October
- » Varna Hosting Annual Animated Film Fest