Twilight's Kellan Lutz to Star in Bulgaria-Filmed Hercules
Twilight star Kellan Lutz has landed the lead role in the multimillion-dollar action epic Hercules 3D that is to be filmed in Bulgaria.
"It takes more than a good physique to portray the most legendary, mythological personality in history, and Kellan has exactly that: personality," director Renny Harlin has explained in an interview for The Hollywood Reporter.
"He's not afraid to explore the strengths and vulnerabilities of the character, and he impressed me with his passion and heart,” Harlin said.
The filming of Hercules 3D will begin next month.
The USD 70 M movie is expected have at its center a love story between the son of Zeus and the mortal princess of Crete, who was promised to his older brother despite her love for Hercules.
Sean Hood, Harlin and Giulio Steve wrote the script. Producing are Les Welden and Danny Lerner.
- » Japanese Drummers Yamato To Perform In Sofia Again
- » Exhibition Of Photos From Private Albums To Mark 100-th Anniversary Of WWI In Sofia
- » Fifth Edition Of So Independent Festival To Start On Oct. 24
- » Lara Fabian To Sing In Sofia
- » Balkan Rakia Fest To Take Place In Sofia
- » Plovdiv to Receive BGN 20 M to Implement 2019 European Capital of Culture Program