Bulgaria Braces for More Downpours on Monday
Code yellow has been declared in a total of 20 Bulgarian districts, as heavy downpours are expected to continue in the country on Monday.
The districts placed under code yellow are Pleven, Lovech, Plovdiv, Pazardzhik, Smolyan, Kardzhali, Haskovo, Stara Zagora, Yambol, Sliven, Burgas, Varna, Shumen, Dobrich, Silistra, Razgrad, Targovishte, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo and Ruse.
A rainfall of up to 20 liters per square kilometers is expected in these areas.
Code yellow means potentially dangerous weather, where the forecast is not for unusual meteorological events, but requires people to exercise caution.
- » Bulgaria Warns of Potentially Dangerous Rainfall in Burgas Region
- » Spring-Like Temperatures Expected in Bulgaria This Month
- » EU Project Aims to Return Black Vulture to Bulgaria
- » Code Yellow Warning for Most of Bulgaria as Temperatures Rising
- » Coldest Night of Winter Hits Bulgaria, Warming Ahead
- » Warnings Issued for All Bulgarian Regions as Cold Spell Continues