Bulgaria Braces for More Downpours on Monday
Code yellow has been declared in a total of 20 Bulgarian districts, as heavy downpours are expected to continue in the country on Monday.
The districts placed under code yellow are Pleven, Lovech, Plovdiv, Pazardzhik, Smolyan, Kardzhali, Haskovo, Stara Zagora, Yambol, Sliven, Burgas, Varna, Shumen, Dobrich, Silistra, Razgrad, Targovishte, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo and Ruse.
A rainfall of up to 20 liters per square kilometers is expected in these areas.
Code yellow means potentially dangerous weather, where the forecast is not for unusual meteorological events, but requires people to exercise caution.
- » The Weather Situation is Complicated: Snow Across the Country, Temperatures Fall
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad