Bulgaria Awaits 5-7% More Foreign Tourists in 2013
Bulgaria's tourist sector expects a 5 to 7% growth of the number of foreign tourists visiting the country in 2013 compared to 2012, according to reports.
Forecasts have it that growth will be highests for visitors from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, with a decrease expected from the Scandinavian countries, writes Mediapool.bg.
According to Burgas regional tourist chamber chair Ivan Ivanov, tourists from Ukraine and Belarus might be as much as 34-37% more this year over.
Initial bookings show that the number of tourists from the UK will also likely grow.
Tourists from central European countries such as Slovakia are also expected to surge down.
But the biggest decrease is expected to stem from Scandinavia, to possbly reach over 20% less, according to Ivanov.
- » Bulgaria Reports Double Increase in Tourist Numbers Ahead of Summer Season
- » Arrivals of Foreign Visitors to Bulgaria Up in April
- » Royal Clipper Arrives in Bulgaria’s Varna Port
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Decrease 4.8% Y/Y in Q1 2016
- » Wiz Air Adds Three New Destinations from Sofia in December
- » Bulgaria Registered 15 % Increase in Number of Foreign Visitors During Easter Holiday
Speaking of tourism I bet you didn’t know this one….
Check the link below, the world has definitely changed….. try to “ride the wave”