Sharapova, Baby Fed to Make Love Affair Public in Bulgaria - Report
Tennis princess Maria Sharapova and Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov are just about to put an end to the endless rumors of their intimate relationship by confirming them, according to media reports.
Dimitrov, the tall, dark and handsome Bulgarian who has long been seen as the next big thing in tennis, has invited steamy Maria Sharapova on a romantic coastal holiday in his native Bulgaria, media reports say.
The best Bulgarian tennis player has reportedly booked for two weeks the presidential suite at a luxury hotel in the coastal resort of Albena, on the Black Sea coast. It is located on the ninth, VIP floor, which will make it possible for them to be completely isolated from the other guests.
The couple will use a personal chef, sauna, ice fountain, caldarium and hydro massage shower, while fresh fish from the Greek resort of Kavala will be ordered and shipped especially for them.
The two tennis players believe that their appearance together in Bulgaria is the best way to show to the whole world that they are together and in love, reports say.
Dimitrov has so far shrugged off rumors over his relationship with Maria Sharapova, making it clear he wants to hit the headlines because of his career, not because of his private life.
Talk of the new love match sparked after the couple were snapped in Milan late last year.
The 21-year-old Bulgarian has become a high-profile name at tournaments not only due to his great play, but also because of the crazy obsession over the nature of his relationship with Serena Williams, who was spotted courtside at his matches in 2012.
The Bulgarian is currently No. 35 in the world, but has been hyped up as 'Baby Federer'.
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Proceeds to Roland Garros Quarter-Finals
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova Equalises Score in Roland Garros 1/8 Final Against Radwanska
- » Bulgarian Makes 4133 Sit-ups in Attempt to Break Guinness Record
- » Rain Suspends Roland Garros 1/8 Final Between Pironkova, Radwanska
- » Bulgaria Wins Two Gold Medals at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Her First 1/8 Final at Roland Garros