Berezovsky's Girlfriend Doesn't Believe Suicide Version
Katerina Sabirova, the girlfriend of late Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky, does not believe the he committed suicide.
In an interview for New Times, Sabirova, 23, noted that Berezovsky's voice sounded "better than usual" in their last conversation a day before his death.
"He was definitely planning to come to Israel on Monday (March 25). I know that for sure," she told the magazine and gave them a printout of her air ticket to Tel Aviv.
"[Berezovsky] used to say: 'Imagine if I'm not around, all the problems will go away,' but this wasn't a guide to action, I could not and cannot imagine that he could do this. It's very hard to believe this," Sabirova said.
Berezovsky, 67, was found dead on March 23 on a bathroom floor at his home in Berkshire.
A post-mortem examination has found Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky's death was "consistent with hanging", police said.
- » FIFA Officials Arrested in Zurich Specialized Operation, NYT
- » Macedonia Leaders' 4-Hour Talks End with No Results
- » Bulgaria Voices Support for Macedonia’s Territorial Integrity
- » Monument of Turkmen President Now Erected in Ashgabat
- » Russia Starts Snap Drills of Central District Air Force, Air Defence Group
- » ESM Head Klaus Regling Emphasizes Need for Prompt Action in Greece