Berezovsky's Girlfriend Doesn't Believe Suicide Version
Katerina Sabirova, the girlfriend of late Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky, does not believe the he committed suicide.
In an interview for New Times, Sabirova, 23, noted that Berezovsky's voice sounded "better than usual" in their last conversation a day before his death.
"He was definitely planning to come to Israel on Monday (March 25). I know that for sure," she told the magazine and gave them a printout of her air ticket to Tel Aviv.
"[Berezovsky] used to say: 'Imagine if I'm not around, all the problems will go away,' but this wasn't a guide to action, I could not and cannot imagine that he could do this. It's very hard to believe this," Sabirova said.
Berezovsky, 67, was found dead on March 23 on a bathroom floor at his home in Berkshire.
A post-mortem examination has found Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky's death was "consistent with hanging", police said.
- » Deputy PM: Bulgaria Is Increasingly Becoming Final Destination for Asylum Seekers
- » Brexit to Dominate Agenda of EU Summit, Parliament Plenary Session
- » Erdogan Sends Putin Apology over Downed Plane
- » Turkey, Israel to Renew Diplomatic Ties
- » Brexit: EU Referendum Petition Hits 3 M Signatures
- » Soros Warns of 'Irreversible' EU Disintegration after Brexit