Fulham Said to Fancy Bulgaria Goalie
Fulham are willing to snap up Bulgarian international goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov, according to a media report.
Bulgarian news website Sportal.bg has reported that the Cottagers first considered bidding for Mihaylov during the winter transfer window.
Fulham coach Martin Jol made a new goalkeeper a top priority during the last transfer window, with current first-choice Mark Schwarzer's career drawing to a close.
Maarten Stekelenburg's move to Fulham was aborted in the very last second at the end of January.
If Mihaylov completes his move to Fulham, he would become the club's third Bulgarian player after Dimitar Berbatov and Stanislav Manolev.
- » Minev Gives Ludogorets Historic 1-0 Victory Over Basel
- » Garanti Koza WTA Tournament Of Champions Starts In Sofia On Oct. 28
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Nominated For Sportsmanship Award
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Quarterfinals in Moscow