Fulham Said to Fancy Bulgaria Goalie
Fulham are willing to snap up Bulgarian international goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov, according to a media report.
Bulgarian news website Sportal.bg has reported that the Cottagers first considered bidding for Mihaylov during the winter transfer window.
Fulham coach Martin Jol made a new goalkeeper a top priority during the last transfer window, with current first-choice Mark Schwarzer's career drawing to a close.
Maarten Stekelenburg's move to Fulham was aborted in the very last second at the end of January.
If Mihaylov completes his move to Fulham, he would become the club's third Bulgarian player after Dimitar Berbatov and Stanislav Manolev.
- » Former Bulgarian Captain Stiliyan Petrov Returns to Aston Villa
- » At Least 110 Bulgarians to Compete in European Games 2015
- » Skiers Speak Out Against FIS Reaction to Dangerous Race Conditions
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko