Fulham Said to Fancy Bulgaria Goalie
Fulham are willing to snap up Bulgarian international goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov, according to a media report.
Bulgarian news website Sportal.bg has reported that the Cottagers first considered bidding for Mihaylov during the winter transfer window.
Fulham coach Martin Jol made a new goalkeeper a top priority during the last transfer window, with current first-choice Mark Schwarzer's career drawing to a close.
Maarten Stekelenburg's move to Fulham was aborted in the very last second at the end of January.
If Mihaylov completes his move to Fulham, he would become the club's third Bulgarian player after Dimitar Berbatov and Stanislav Manolev.
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria’s Lalova-Collio Qualifies for Women’s 200m Semi-finals in Bejing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Retains Leadership in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Records Second Consecutive Victory in St. Louis