Fulham Said to Fancy Bulgaria Goalie
Fulham are willing to snap up Bulgarian international goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov, according to a media report.
Bulgarian news website Sportal.bg has reported that the Cottagers first considered bidding for Mihaylov during the winter transfer window.
Fulham coach Martin Jol made a new goalkeeper a top priority during the last transfer window, with current first-choice Mark Schwarzer's career drawing to a close.
Maarten Stekelenburg's move to Fulham was aborted in the very last second at the end of January.
If Mihaylov completes his move to Fulham, he would become the club's third Bulgarian player after Dimitar Berbatov and Stanislav Manolev.
- » Slavia vs Levski is the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup
- » Perfect Start for Grigor Dimitrov in Barcelona
- » Mohamed Salah: Liverpool Forward Voted PFA Player of the Year 2017-18
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo