Fulham Said to Fancy Bulgaria Goalie
Fulham are willing to snap up Bulgarian international goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov, according to a media report.
Bulgarian news website Sportal.bg has reported that the Cottagers first considered bidding for Mihaylov during the winter transfer window.
Fulham coach Martin Jol made a new goalkeeper a top priority during the last transfer window, with current first-choice Mark Schwarzer's career drawing to a close.
Maarten Stekelenburg's move to Fulham was aborted in the very last second at the end of January.
If Mihaylov completes his move to Fulham, he would become the club's third Bulgarian player after Dimitar Berbatov and Stanislav Manolev.
- » Fulham Sign Bulgarian Defender Bodurov
- » First Bulgarian Climber Conquers K2
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Skip Tournament in Washington Over Illness
- » Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery