Light Earthquake Registered near Bulgaria's Burgas
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.1 points on the Richter scale has been registered near the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas Wednesday afternoon.
According to the European Seismology Center, the quake had an epicenter with a depth of 5 km, near the village of Sredets. The epicenter is located 24 km southwest of Burgas and 252 km south from the Romanian capital Bucharest.
The tremor happened at 1:09 pm.
There are no reports of casualties or damage.
- » MIHALKOVO: the Only Company For Naturally Aerated Water in Bulgaria
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time
- » Vernal Equinox: First Day of Spring 2017
- » Malyovitsa Hut Awarded Best Tourist Chalet of 2016
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Bulgaria's Govt Reverses Controversial National Park Plans