Interpol Joins Search for Missing Bulgarian Girl in Italy
Interpol has joined the search for Marianna Cendron, an 18-year-old girl of Bulgarian origin, who lived with her adoptive parents in Italy.
Cendron, who lived in the municipality of Paese, near Treviso, went missing on February 27, the day on which she received her salary.
The girl worked in a local restaurant.
Police believe that the young lady ran away from home. According to authorities, she is likely to have escaped to either France or her home country.
Italian media say that Marianna often told her acquaintances that she wanted to move to France.
Prior to her disappearance, the girl reportedly told her friends on Facebook that she would not have access to Internet for some time.
- » Chief of Police in Bulgaria's Smolyan Removed from Office
- » Oscar Pistorius Gets 5 Years In Jail For Killing His Girlfriend
- » Bulgarian Customs Apprehend 5 M Fake Russian Excise Labels
- » Bulgarian Court Rejects Kobliakov Extradition Request from Russia
- » Bulgaria Court to Sit on 'Putin Opponent' Extradition
- » Court Issues Life Sentence for Ghastly Murder in Sofia Park