Interpol Joins Search for Missing Bulgarian Girl in Italy
Interpol has joined the search for Marianna Cendron, an 18-year-old girl of Bulgarian origin, who lived with her adoptive parents in Italy.
Cendron, who lived in the municipality of Paese, near Treviso, went missing on February 27, the day on which she received her salary.
The girl worked in a local restaurant.
Police believe that the young lady ran away from home. According to authorities, she is likely to have escaped to either France or her home country.
Italian media say that Marianna often told her acquaintances that she wanted to move to France.
Prior to her disappearance, the girl reportedly told her friends on Facebook that she would not have access to Internet for some time.
- » Sofia Central Bus Station Evacuated Over Unattended Luggage
- » Balkan Drug Lord Dragoslav Kosmajac Arrested in Montenegro
- » Sofia City Court Adjourns First Hearing in Ataka Leader Case
- » Ataka Leader Volen Siderov Faces Prosecution Over Hooliganism
- » Identity of Bulgaria's Sarafovo Bomber Revealed
- » Prosecution Finds 'No Evidence' BGN 206 M Taken from KTB in Sacks