Deep Purple to Headline Bulgarian Football Club's Anniversary Celebration
Rock legends Deep Purple will headline the celebration of the 100th anniversary since the establishment of Bulgarian football club Botev Plovdiv on June 3th, Sofia Music Enterprises has announced.
Deep Purple's upcoming tour will kick off on Febrary 17th in Delhi, India and finish off on March 15th in Kathamandu, Nepal. During their outing Deep Purple will be vising Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne and Singapore.
In the summer of 2013, the second leg of the tour will take them to Iceland, Germany, Italy, Poland, Hungary and Sweden, but not before their gig in Bulgaria on June 3rd, 2013.
"The club would like to invite all our friends, long-standing football supporters, and music lovers to join us on June 3rd at Stadium Plovdiv to celebrate our 100th birthday," a Botev Plovdiv press release says.
- » Chinese Cinema Festival to Take Place in Sofia
- » Bulgaria to Host Junior Eurovision Song Contest in 2015
- » Bulgarian Actress Stoyanka Mutafova Storms Guiness Book of World Records
- » Romanians in Bulgaria Mark Day of Culture
- » Bulgaria Nominates Magurata Cave to UNESCO’s World Heritage List
- » Bulgarian Cinema Celebrates 100th Anniversary