Deep Purple to Headline Bulgarian Football Club's Anniversary Celebration
Rock legends Deep Purple will headline the celebration of the 100th anniversary since the establishment of Bulgarian football club Botev Plovdiv on June 3th, Sofia Music Enterprises has announced.
Deep Purple's upcoming tour will kick off on Febrary 17th in Delhi, India and finish off on March 15th in Kathamandu, Nepal. During their outing Deep Purple will be vising Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne and Singapore.
In the summer of 2013, the second leg of the tour will take them to Iceland, Germany, Italy, Poland, Hungary and Sweden, but not before their gig in Bulgaria on June 3rd, 2013.
"The club would like to invite all our friends, long-standing football supporters, and music lovers to join us on June 3rd at Stadium Plovdiv to celebrate our 100th birthday," a Botev Plovdiv press release says.
- » Whitesnake Embarks on Purple Tour, to Visit Bulgaria in November
- » Bulgaria Emerging from Isolation, PM Says in Louvre
- » Anastacia Expected in Sofia Prior to First Ever Concert in Bulgaria
- » Exhibition of Thracian Treasures from Bulgaria to Open in Louvre
- » Bulgarian Wins Mural Art Competition in Australia’s Sheffield
- » Bulgarian Folklore Tradition: Every House With New Clay Pot on Good Friday