Deep Purple to Headline Bulgarian Football Club's Anniversary Celebration
Rock legends Deep Purple will headline the celebration of the 100th anniversary since the establishment of Bulgarian football club Botev Plovdiv on June 3th, Sofia Music Enterprises has announced.
Deep Purple's upcoming tour will kick off on Febrary 17th in Delhi, India and finish off on March 15th in Kathamandu, Nepal. During their outing Deep Purple will be vising Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne and Singapore.
In the summer of 2013, the second leg of the tour will take them to Iceland, Germany, Italy, Poland, Hungary and Sweden, but not before their gig in Bulgaria on June 3rd, 2013.
"The club would like to invite all our friends, long-standing football supporters, and music lovers to join us on June 3rd at Stadium Plovdiv to celebrate our 100th birthday," a Botev Plovdiv press release says.
- » 8-century Old Church in Melnik Now Opens for Visitors
- » Ralitsa Petrova's ''Bezbog" Awarded at Prestigious Sarajevo Film Fest
- » Famous Israeli Musician Idan Raichel's Show Comes to Sofia Next Month
- » Sudanese Musician Alfateh Hussain to Visit Bulgaria with His Show
- » Bulgaria's Burgas Hosting Summer Chaos Festival on Saturday
- » International Cartoon Exhibition on Migrant Crisis Unveiled in Sofia