Deep Purple to Headline Bulgarian Football Club's Anniversary Celebration
Rock legends Deep Purple will headline the celebration of the 100th anniversary since the establishment of Bulgarian football club Botev Plovdiv on June 3th, Sofia Music Enterprises has announced.
Deep Purple's upcoming tour will kick off on Febrary 17th in Delhi, India and finish off on March 15th in Kathamandu, Nepal. During their outing Deep Purple will be vising Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne and Singapore.
In the summer of 2013, the second leg of the tour will take them to Iceland, Germany, Italy, Poland, Hungary and Sweden, but not before their gig in Bulgaria on June 3rd, 2013.
"The club would like to invite all our friends, long-standing football supporters, and music lovers to join us on June 3rd at Stadium Plovdiv to celebrate our 100th birthday," a Botev Plovdiv press release says.
- » 13-th Tattoo Fest Sofia To Take Place In October
- » Rodin Exhibition in Sofia Extended by Two Weeks
- » Swedish Director Roy Andersson Scoops Best Film Award at Venice Festival
- » 10-th Night Of The Museums To Take Place In Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Be European Capital of Culture in 2019
- » 'Bulgarian Rhapsody' Enters Oscars 2014 Foreign Language Film Contest