Bulgarians in Chicago, Toronto to Stage Rallies Supporting Bulgaria's Protests
Not unlike their compatriots from across Europe, Bulgarians living in Chicago and Toronto are planning to stage demonstrations in support of the National Day of Protests in Bulgaria scheduled of March 3, Bulgaria's Liberation Day.
Bulgarians in Chicago and Toronto are planning to join the demands of Bulgarians in their homeland for a better life as part of the ongoing protests against monopolies and corruption that brought down the Borisov Cabinet.
Bulgarians in Chicago will rally at 1 pm local time before the Bulgarian center "Rodina" at N. Cumberland Ave, BG Voice reported. Shortly before that, Chicago will hold its annual ceremony for raising the Bulgarian National Flag at Daley Center.
Bulgarians in Toronto will rally on Sunday, March 3, at 10 am local time for a peaceful demonstration before the Bulgarian Consulate in the Canadian city at 65 Overlea Blvd, Toronto, ON, M4H 1P1.
- » Jerusalem Post: A Bulgarian Love Affair with Israel
- » Ukrainians Clash with Locals over Bulgarian Dog Spinning Ritual
- » Bulgarian Town Residents to Demonstrate in Support of Syrian Refugees
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » The Duisburg Casino in Germany Turns 10
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April