2 Bulgarians Sentenced for Stealing Fuel in Malta
Two Bulgarian nationals have been sentenced to an 18-month jail term, suspended for three years, for stealing fuel.
Stefan Mitkov Parasakov, 27, and Mihail Nedkov Nikolov 28, both from Sliema, who discovered a way to retrieve the money they put into automated fuel pumps and helped themselves to free diesel.
The two were given suspended jail terms after admitting to stealing EUR 960 worth of diesel from pumps across the island over the course of a month, according to the Times of Malta.
Paraskov and Nikolov received suspended sentences, since they had paid the money back.
- » Nearly 100 000 Leva are Stolen from an ATM in Pleven
- » 10 Officials of Automobile Administration Agency Detained over Corruption
- » 175 illegal Migrants Caught at the Bulgarian Border in March
- » NYT: Toronto Van Driver Kills at Least 10 People
- » Smuggling of Cigarettes in Bulgaria is Currently 6.6%
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria