2 Bulgarians Sentenced for Stealing Fuel in Malta
Two Bulgarian nationals have been sentenced to an 18-month jail term, suspended for three years, for stealing fuel.
Stefan Mitkov Parasakov, 27, and Mihail Nedkov Nikolov 28, both from Sliema, who discovered a way to retrieve the money they put into automated fuel pumps and helped themselves to free diesel.
The two were given suspended jail terms after admitting to stealing EUR 960 worth of diesel from pumps across the island over the course of a month, according to the Times of Malta.
Paraskov and Nikolov received suspended sentences, since they had paid the money back.
- » Man Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Foreign National Finds Dead Body Near Bulgaria's Vidin
- » Czech Shooting ‘Not Terrorist Attack’, Interior Minister Chovanec Says
- » At Least Nine People Killed After Shooting in Czech Republic
- » European Court of Human Rights Rules against Bulgaria in 2 Cases
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 8.7 Kg Heroin in Kosovo-Bound Car