2 Bulgarians Sentenced for Stealing Fuel in Malta
Two Bulgarian nationals have been sentenced to an 18-month jail term, suspended for three years, for stealing fuel.
Stefan Mitkov Parasakov, 27, and Mihail Nedkov Nikolov 28, both from Sliema, who discovered a way to retrieve the money they put into automated fuel pumps and helped themselves to free diesel.
The two were given suspended jail terms after admitting to stealing EUR 960 worth of diesel from pumps across the island over the course of a month, according to the Times of Malta.
Paraskov and Nikolov received suspended sentences, since they had paid the money back.
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain Three Dutch Citizens Suspected of Terrorism
- » Bulgaria Refuses to Extradite Len Homeniuk to Kyrgyzstan
- » Ex Chair of Varna Administrative Court Conclusively Convicted in Bribery Case
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 30 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Railway Workers Find Abandoned Bag with 2.8kg of TNT near Tracks
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 42 Kg Heroin Hidden in Truck’s Wheels