2 Bulgarians Sentenced for Stealing Fuel in Malta
Two Bulgarian nationals have been sentenced to an 18-month jail term, suspended for three years, for stealing fuel.
Stefan Mitkov Parasakov, 27, and Mihail Nedkov Nikolov 28, both from Sliema, who discovered a way to retrieve the money they put into automated fuel pumps and helped themselves to free diesel.
The two were given suspended jail terms after admitting to stealing EUR 960 worth of diesel from pumps across the island over the course of a month, according to the Times of Malta.
Paraskov and Nikolov received suspended sentences, since they had paid the money back.
- » Bulgaria's Interim PM Appears in Court as Applicant
- » Bulgaria's Customs Agency Seizes 8,000 L of Dyed Fuel
- » Trafficking of 30 Endangered Jaco Parrots Prevented at Bulgarian Border
- » Bulgarians Sentenced in France over Gas Pump Skimming Attempt
- » Police Destroys Almost 10 T Of Cannabis Near Petrich
- » Sofia Court Delays Ruling on Anti-Putin Activist’s Extradition