Swiss Gunman Was Factory Employee, Police Say
The gunman who killed two people and wounded seven others in a Swiss factory Wednesday was a 42-year-old employee of the factory, according to local police authorities.
Police have told reporters that the man, who also died in the shooting, had worked in the factory for over 10 years.
The gunman allegedly targeted his victims.
The shooting occurred at about 9 am in the canteen of a Kronospan wood processing factory in the town of Menznau, about 14 miles west of Lucerne.
Switzerland has one of the highest rates of gun ownership in the world.
The New York Times has reminded that a mentally ill man shot and killed three women and wounded two men in the southern Swiss village of Daillon last month.
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US
- » Trump to Announce New Sanctions Against North Korea; South Korea Preps For Talks with North