Swiss Gunman Was Factory Employee, Police Say
The gunman who killed two people and wounded seven others in a Swiss factory Wednesday was a 42-year-old employee of the factory, according to local police authorities.
Police have told reporters that the man, who also died in the shooting, had worked in the factory for over 10 years.
The gunman allegedly targeted his victims.
The shooting occurred at about 9 am in the canteen of a Kronospan wood processing factory in the town of Menznau, about 14 miles west of Lucerne.
Switzerland has one of the highest rates of gun ownership in the world.
The New York Times has reminded that a mentally ill man shot and killed three women and wounded two men in the southern Swiss village of Daillon last month.
- » China Banned Justin Bieber
- » Senate Republicans Race Toward Vote to Roll Back Obamacare
- » Two People Died During Riots in Venezuela
- » Broken Coffee Machine was the Reason for Emergency Landing of an Airplane
- » Riots Broke out after a Drug Boss was Killed in Mexico City
- » Israeli Police Ban Muslim Men Aged Under 50 From Friday Prayers in Jerusalem