Bulgarian Hospitals with Debts of BGN 147.8 M
Bulgarian hospitals have run up debts of nearly BGN 147.8 M, with BGN 66.3 M of them owed by the Military Medical Academy in Sofia, according to statistics of the Finance Ministry for debts of hospitals since the beginning of the term in office of the GERB government.
Debts of state-owned hospitals retain a relatively permanent level or around 33% of the total of debts, while liabilities of municipal hospitals register an increase, mediapool.bg informs.
The hospitals with the highest level of debt by January 2013 were the Military Medical Academy in Sofia with BGN 66.3 M, the Multi-profile Hospital for Active Medical Treatment "Stoyan Kirkovitch" in Stara Zagora, the Multi-profile Hospital for Active Medical Treatment Sveti Georgi in Plovdiv with BGN 4.9 M, etc.
The biggest decreases in debts by January 2013 compared to 2009 were registered by the Multi-profile Hospital for Active Medical Treatment Sveti Georgi in Plovdiv with BGN 4.8 M, the Multi-profile Hospital for Active Medical Treatment in Haskovo with BGN 3.8 M, the First Multi-profile Hospital for Active Medical Treatment in Sofia with BGN 2.9 M, etc.
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik
- » First Proven Case of Hong Kong Flu in Bulgaria this Year
- » Almost 4 Tons of Food will be Destroyed