Italy's Hit Animated Series for Kids Come to Bulgaria
Italian animation studio Gruppo Alcuni has signed a deal with Bulgarian broadcaster TV7 for the distribution of the series Pet Pals 4, Slash://, H20oooh! and the feature film Pet Pals – Marco Polo's Code.
The deal builds on the two companies' earlier collaborations on such productions as Pet Pals season one through three and Leonardo.
Slash:// (pictured) follows a group of five kids who are able to physically travel through the Internet.
H2Ooooh!, meanwhile, is a collaboration between Gruppo Alcuni, the UNESCO Venice Office and RAI Fiction.
It originated as an invitation to young students to create stories on the theme of water, and the most interesting stories were transformed into a series of 26 short cartoons.
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, USA to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three-Day Jazz Festival to Take Over Sofia
- » Bulgarian Movie "Losers" Claims Main Prize at Moscow International Film Festival
- » Twisted Sister, Within Temptation to Headline Tenth Anniversary of Kavarna Rock
- » National Gallery Square 500 to Admit Visitors Free of Charge on Saturday