No Bulgarians Hurt in Luxor Balloon Incident
The Bulgarian Embassy in Cairo has no information about Bulgarian citizens hurt in the accident with a tourist balloon in the Egyptian resort of Luxor, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry announced.
Earlier on Tuesday, 19 foreign tourists perished in Luxor after a hot-air balloon transporting 20 tourists exploded.
Only one of the tourists and the balloon pilot have survived.
- » Bulgarian President, FM Condemn Terrorist Attacks in France, Tunisia, Kuwait
- » Bulgaria Could Rely on British Support for Consolidating Regional Energy Security
- » Bulgaria PM to Meet David Cameron in Brussels
- » Bulgaria’s President Reaffirms Commitment to EU Mission in Georgia
- » Bulgaria’s President Starts Official Visit to Georgia
- » This Will Be a Record Year in EU Fund Absorption, Bulgarian President Plevneliev says