No Bulgarians Hurt in Luxor Balloon Incident
The Bulgarian Embassy in Cairo has no information about Bulgarian citizens hurt in the accident with a tourist balloon in the Egyptian resort of Luxor, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry announced.
Earlier on Tuesday, 19 foreign tourists perished in Luxor after a hot-air balloon transporting 20 tourists exploded.
Only one of the tourists and the balloon pilot have survived.
- » Ambassador Hensel: Poland Is Keeping Close Watch on Ukraine
- » Racho Ribarov Appointed Honorary Consul of Lithuania to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Defense Min Vows Support for Macedonia's EU, NATO Bids
- » Macedonian Defense Minister Pays Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Germany's Ambassador to Czech Republic 'to Head Bulgarian Mission'
- » Lavrov Tells Bulgaria's Vigenin Russia Will Not Back on South Stream