No Bulgarians Hurt in Luxor Balloon Incident
The Bulgarian Embassy in Cairo has no information about Bulgarian citizens hurt in the accident with a tourist balloon in the Egyptian resort of Luxor, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry announced.
Earlier on Tuesday, 19 foreign tourists perished in Luxor after a hot-air balloon transporting 20 tourists exploded.
Only one of the tourists and the balloon pilot have survived.
- » Bulgaria President Says Support for Macedonia 'Not Unconditional'
- » Norway Closing Embassy in Sofia to Tighten Up Budget
- » PM Borisov: Turkey Is Saving Bulgaria, Europe from Refugee Wave
- » Donald Tusk, Boyko Borisov to Meet in Bulgaria for Talks on Refugee Crisis
- » Albania’s President Bujar Nishani Arrives in Bulgaria on 2-Day Visit
- » Bulgaria Confirms Readiness to Work Toward Achieving Council of Europe’s Goals