No Bulgarians Hurt in Luxor Balloon Incident
The Bulgarian Embassy in Cairo has no information about Bulgarian citizens hurt in the accident with a tourist balloon in the Egyptian resort of Luxor, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry announced.
Earlier on Tuesday, 19 foreign tourists perished in Luxor after a hot-air balloon transporting 20 tourists exploded.
Only one of the tourists and the balloon pilot have survived.
- » Plevneliev, Djukanovic Discuss Projects to Increase Energy, Transport Connections
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Montenegro Is Ready to Join NATO
- » Montenegro Is Ready to Join NATO, Bulgarian PM Says
- » Bulgaria, Montenegro to Boost Cooperation in Culture
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister, Turkey’s President to Arrange Meeting to Discuss Energy Projects
- » Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova Holds Meeting with Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo