No Bulgarians Hurt in Luxor Balloon Incident
The Bulgarian Embassy in Cairo has no information about Bulgarian citizens hurt in the accident with a tourist balloon in the Egyptian resort of Luxor, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry announced.
Earlier on Tuesday, 19 foreign tourists perished in Luxor after a hot-air balloon transporting 20 tourists exploded.
Only one of the tourists and the balloon pilot have survived.
- » Turkish PM Speech Stirs Controversy on Balkans
- » Lithuanian Foreign Minister Condemns Ukraine’s Use of Force
- » Serbia Counts on South Stream for Energy, Says PM Dacic
- » Serbian PM Ivica Dacic on Visit to Bulgaria
- » Deputy Foreign Min Represents Bulgaria at Mandela Memorial Service
- » Bulgaria Says Hoping to See Ukraine Closer to EU