No Bulgarians Hurt in Luxor Balloon Incident
The Bulgarian Embassy in Cairo has no information about Bulgarian citizens hurt in the accident with a tourist balloon in the Egyptian resort of Luxor, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry announced.
Earlier on Tuesday, 19 foreign tourists perished in Luxor after a hot-air balloon transporting 20 tourists exploded.
Only one of the tourists and the balloon pilot have survived.
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
- » Presidents of Three Countries Will Meet in May
- » President Radev in Moscow in May, then Putin Comes to Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borisov Welcomed Denis Zvizdic in Sofia
- » Greece, Macedonia See Progress at Name Change Talks