15 Youth Arrested for Hooliganism during Latest Protests in Sofia
The police in Bulgaria's capital Sofia have detained 15 youth, including 6 underage teens, on hooliganism charges during Monday night's protests against monopoly power utilities and the already resigned Borisov Cabinet.
Some of the youngsters were found to have been carrying masks and prohibited items, and most, inlcuding four of the underage ones, were found to have had criminal records, the police said.
All of those who were underage were turned over to their parents. The prohibitted items the police seized included bottle openers, penknives, a gas pistol.
- » Armed Robbers of Sofia Store Now Established
- » Bulgaria Police Detain 2 Endangered Turtle Eaters
- » New Armed Robbery Taped in Sofia, Released on Facebook
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize Estimated BGN 15 M Worth of Smuggled Anabolic Steroids
- » Police Dismantle Criminal Group Stealing Luxury Cars in Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv Appellate Court Upholds Detention of Imam Accused of Preaching Radical Islam