15 Youth Arrested for Hooliganism during Latest Protests in Sofia
The police in Bulgaria's capital Sofia have detained 15 youth, including 6 underage teens, on hooliganism charges during Monday night's protests against monopoly power utilities and the already resigned Borisov Cabinet.
Some of the youngsters were found to have been carrying masks and prohibited items, and most, inlcuding four of the underage ones, were found to have had criminal records, the police said.
All of those who were underage were turned over to their parents. The prohibitted items the police seized included bottle openers, penknives, a gas pistol.
- » 20 Arrested in Joint Police-Prosecutor’s Office Operation across Bulgaria
- » Bomb Exploded in front of a Police Station in Sweden
- » 2 Police Officers Arrested and Charged with Drug Distribution and Taking Bribes
- » Turkey Arrests 4 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
- » 73-year-old Man gave BGN 100 000 to Telephone Scammers in Sofia
- » The Police Arrested a Commander from Islamic State in Special Operation in Sofia (Video)