Sofia Palace of Justice Closed over Yet Another Bomb Threat
Bulgarian capital Sofia's Palace of Justice, home of various judicial institutions and organizations, was closed early on Tuesday after an anonymous bomb alert.
The call claiming that a bomb has been deployed in the building was received by authorities at 9:15 am local time, BGNES informs.
Police authorities are currently conducting a search of the building.
The Palace of Justice in Sofia has been the target of anonymous bomb threats on a number of occasions over the last several months. No traces of explosives have been found in any of these cases.
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Arrest of Polish Man over Plane Bomb 'Joke'
- » EU Sofia Heating Utility Boss Gets Final 3-Year Sentence
- » Controversial Bulgarian Judge Dismissed