Sofia Palace of Justice Closed over Yet Another Bomb Threat
Bulgarian capital Sofia's Palace of Justice, home of various judicial institutions and organizations, was closed early on Tuesday after an anonymous bomb alert.
The call claiming that a bomb has been deployed in the building was received by authorities at 9:15 am local time, BGNES informs.
Police authorities are currently conducting a search of the building.
The Palace of Justice in Sofia has been the target of anonymous bomb threats on a number of occasions over the last several months. No traces of explosives have been found in any of these cases.
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov
- » Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Science Fund Arrested on Suspicion of Murder
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Extend Deadline for Investigation of 2012 Burgas Bus Bombing
- » Anti-Mafia Unit of Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry Neutralized 17 Crime Groups since February 24
- » Bulgaria Detains Syrian, Afghan Citizens Citing Security Threat