Sofia Palace of Justice Closed over Yet Another Bomb Threat
Bulgarian capital Sofia's Palace of Justice, home of various judicial institutions and organizations, was closed early on Tuesday after an anonymous bomb alert.
The call claiming that a bomb has been deployed in the building was received by authorities at 9:15 am local time, BGNES informs.
Police authorities are currently conducting a search of the building.
The Palace of Justice in Sofia has been the target of anonymous bomb threats on a number of occasions over the last several months. No traces of explosives have been found in any of these cases.
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Remains in Custody
- » Bulgarian Jailed in Indonesia over ATM Fraud
- » Bulgaria's Prosecution to Demand Custody for Mayor of Galiche
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Arrested in Specialised Police Operation
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize Amphetamines, Anabolic Steroids at Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Nationalist MP Sentenced to Two Years of Probation