Sofia Palace of Justice Closed over Yet Another Bomb Threat
Bulgarian capital Sofia's Palace of Justice, home of various judicial institutions and organizations, was closed early on Tuesday after an anonymous bomb alert.
The call claiming that a bomb has been deployed in the building was received by authorities at 9:15 am local time, BGNES informs.
Police authorities are currently conducting a search of the building.
The Palace of Justice in Sofia has been the target of anonymous bomb threats on a number of occasions over the last several months. No traces of explosives have been found in any of these cases.
- » Russian Hacker Arrested in Spain
- » Shooting at Bus in Sofia Breaks Windows, Nobody Hurt
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Spy Chief Faces New Embezzlement Charges
- » Bulgaria's DefMin Formally Indicted over Abuse of Office
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Removing Plovdiv Mayor
- » Five Bulgarian Customs Officers to Remain in Custody