Sofia Palace of Justice Closed over Yet Another Bomb Threat
Bulgarian capital Sofia's Palace of Justice, home of various judicial institutions and organizations, was closed early on Tuesday after an anonymous bomb alert.
The call claiming that a bomb has been deployed in the building was received by authorities at 9:15 am local time, BGNES informs.
Police authorities are currently conducting a search of the building.
The Palace of Justice in Sofia has been the target of anonymous bomb threats on a number of occasions over the last several months. No traces of explosives have been found in any of these cases.
- » Belgium Arrests Two Brothers Suspected of Plotting Terror Attack
- » Emiliya Rusinova Elected as Sofia City Prosecutor
- » Sofia City Prosecutor to Be Elected Wednesday
- » Austria, Hungary Bust Migrant Smuggling Network
- » Police Detain 35 Migrants in NW Bulgaria
- » Suitcase Murder in Bulgaria: Russian Man Indicted