Bulgaria Chief Mufti Congratulates New Bulgarian Patriarch
Bulgaria's Chief Mufti, Mustafa Hadzhi, has extended congratulations to Bulgaria's new Orthodox Patriarch Neofit.
"It is an exceptional honor to me to offer the most sincere and heartfelt congratulations on behalf of all Bulgarian citizens practicing Islam and me, on the occasion of your enthronization as Bulgarian Patriarch and Sofia Metropolitan," Mustafa Hadzhi's letter to Bulgaria's new Patriarch says.
Bulgaria's Chief Mufti wishes good health and prosperity to Neofit during his term as Patriarch of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
"The Chief Mufti's office is very appreciative of the existing good relations with the Bulgarian Orthodox Church which I sincerely hope will continue to develop in the future to the benefit of our two institutions and the entire Bulgarian people" the letter says.
"Please accept, Your Holiness, the assurances of my deepest respect," the letter of Bulgaria's Chief Mufti to Patriarch Neofit concludes.
- » Lisbon Revealed as Host City of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds Will Develop Around Noon
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: No Injured Bulgarian Citizens in the Bus Crash in Hungary
- » Road Accident Involving Bulgarian Bus in Hungary
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna
- » 13-Years-Old Blind Girl from Bulgaria Conquers Musical Peaks