19 Sustain Light Injuries in Bus Crash in Bulgaria
Eighteen workers and a bus driver have been injured in a crash early Monday morning near the Bulgarian Danube city of Ruse.
The incident happened around 7:20 am in the vicinity of the small town of Marten, when the driver felt ill and crashed the bus in a farm fence.
Outgoing Health Minister, Desislava Atanasova, speaking for bTV Monday morning, said all 19 people have been taken in 5 ambulances to the Ruse hospital.
The driver had to be removed from the bus with special equipment as he got stuck behind the wheel.
Atanasova assuaged the sustained injuries were light as the bus was traveling at low speed. She stressed the situation was not critical and there was no need for blood donations.
- » Two Dead Bodies Found at Bulgaria’s Southern Black Sea Coast
- » Algeria Hackers Attack Bulgarian Culture Ministry's Website
- » Photo of Young and Beautiful Bulgarian Primary School Teacher Goes Viral
- » Banker Tsvetan Vasilev 'Feeling Betrayed by Everybody'
- » 19% of Bulgarians Paid No Health Insurance Contributions in 2013
- » Serbian Court Places Tsvetan Vasilev Under Recognizance Order