19 Sustain Light Injuries in Bus Crash in Bulgaria
Eighteen workers and a bus driver have been injured in a crash early Monday morning near the Bulgarian Danube city of Ruse.
The incident happened around 7:20 am in the vicinity of the small town of Marten, when the driver felt ill and crashed the bus in a farm fence.
Outgoing Health Minister, Desislava Atanasova, speaking for bTV Monday morning, said all 19 people have been taken in 5 ambulances to the Ruse hospital.
The driver had to be removed from the bus with special equipment as he got stuck behind the wheel.
Atanasova assuaged the sustained injuries were light as the bus was traveling at low speed. She stressed the situation was not critical and there was no need for blood donations.
- » NIMH: Cold Weather with Temperatures of up to 18-23°, in Sofia Around 18°
- » Astronomical Autumn Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Independence Day
- » These 50 Mobile Apps Drain Money From Your Phone (LIST)
- » Car-Free Day in Downtown Sofia on September 22
- » Sofia Municipality is Planting a New Forest