Bulgarians Abroad Rally to Back Struggling People Home
Protesters in Bulgaria are receiving ardent support from their compatriots abroad, where a number of rallies have been scheduled for Sunday.
Bulgarians abroad organize demonstrations under the slogan "Supporting the people at home".
"Our purpose is to unite Bulgarians abroad, who want to show their love and concern for Bulgaria," the organizers said in a Facebook statement.
Following is a list of the venues in major European cities, where rallies in support of the protests in Bulgaria will take place on 24 February 2012 (Sunday):
- Athens, Greece - 11.00 - to the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Barcelona, Spain - 10.00 - Passeig de Sant Joan, 73
- Berlin, Germany - 15.30 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Valencia, Spain - 10.00 - to Consulate General of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Vienna, Austria - 11.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Dublin, Ireland - 14.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Düsseldorf, Germany - 11.00 - Heinrich-Heine-Platz 1
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 15.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- London, UK - 11.00
- Madrid, Spain - 11.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Munich, Germany - 11.00
- Paris, France - 15.00 - the Cathedral "Notre Dame"
- Rome, Italy – 11. - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- » Strong South Winds Expected in Bulgaria Saturday
- » US Film Director Ted Kotcheff Applies for Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian-Finnish Documentary “Love&Engineering” Out in Bulgarian Cinemas
- » Public Trust in Bulgarian Media Further Down in 2015 - Survey
- » Uriah Heep to Perform in Bulgaria's Ruse on May 7
- » Bulgarian Government Approves National Youth Programme