Bulgarians Abroad Rally to Back Struggling People Home
Protesters in Bulgaria are receiving ardent support from their compatriots abroad, where a number of rallies have been scheduled for Sunday.
Bulgarians abroad organize demonstrations under the slogan "Supporting the people at home".
"Our purpose is to unite Bulgarians abroad, who want to show their love and concern for Bulgaria," the organizers said in a Facebook statement.
Following is a list of the venues in major European cities, where rallies in support of the protests in Bulgaria will take place on 24 February 2012 (Sunday):
- Athens, Greece - 11.00 - to the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Barcelona, Spain - 10.00 - Passeig de Sant Joan, 73
- Berlin, Germany - 15.30 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Valencia, Spain - 10.00 - to Consulate General of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Vienna, Austria - 11.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Dublin, Ireland - 14.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Düsseldorf, Germany - 11.00 - Heinrich-Heine-Platz 1
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 15.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- London, UK - 11.00
- Madrid, Spain - 11.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Munich, Germany - 11.00
- Paris, France - 15.00 - the Cathedral "Notre Dame"
- Rome, Italy – 11. - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- » Fear of Hail Fills Up Sofia's Underground Parkings
- » 3 Bulgarian Seafarers Set Off For Round-the-World Sailing Trip
- » Pest Infestations On the Rise Because of Rains
- » Bulgaria's Euroroma Threatens Blockades on Major Roads
- » Bulgaria's Hail Suppression Agency Cannot Disperse Gathering Clouds
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts Bracing for Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Hail