Bulgarians Abroad Rally to Back Struggling People Home
Protesters in Bulgaria are receiving ardent support from their compatriots abroad, where a number of rallies have been scheduled for Sunday.
Bulgarians abroad organize demonstrations under the slogan "Supporting the people at home".
"Our purpose is to unite Bulgarians abroad, who want to show their love and concern for Bulgaria," the organizers said in a Facebook statement.
Following is a list of the venues in major European cities, where rallies in support of the protests in Bulgaria will take place on 24 February 2012 (Sunday):
- Athens, Greece - 11.00 - to the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Barcelona, Spain - 10.00 - Passeig de Sant Joan, 73
- Berlin, Germany - 15.30 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Valencia, Spain - 10.00 - to Consulate General of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Vienna, Austria - 11.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Dublin, Ireland - 14.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Düsseldorf, Germany - 11.00 - Heinrich-Heine-Platz 1
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 15.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- London, UK - 11.00
- Madrid, Spain - 11.00 - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Munich, Germany - 11.00
- Paris, France - 15.00 - the Cathedral "Notre Dame"
- Rome, Italy – 11. - the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, US to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities