Bulgaria's FinMin Withdraws Resignation, Vows to Work for New Term
Bulgaria's finance minster, who was shockingly dismissed earlier in the week only to be followed by the resignation of the whole government, has said he remains in office.
"My resignation has not bee voted by the parliament yet, so formally I continue to serve as Bulgaria's finance minister. It will be my aim over the next few weeks and months to work with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, so that at the next elections GERB may win full majority and rule one more term," Simeon Djnakov told reporters on Wednesday.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Changes to Electronic Communications Act
- » Bulgaria Parliament Appoints New Audit Office Head
- » Bulgaria’s Economy Minister to Chair Newly Established National Economic Council
- » Poll: Half of Bulgarians Not Intending to Vote at Forthcoming Local Elections
- » Bulgarian Parliament Votes on Anti-Discrimination Law Amendments
- » Bulgarian Timber Companies Stage Partial Blockade at Border Checkpoints
Бьлгарския народ трябва да разбере, че в работата на този Министер (Финансовия) трябва да има много малко политика.
Ако той си замине има опасност новият Финансов Министер да бьде сьс 100 пьти по-ниска кфалификация и опит.
Това е много опасно за Бьлгария в сегашната световна икономическа криза.