Bulgaria's FinMin Withdraws Resignation, Vows to Work for New Term
Bulgaria's finance minster, who was shockingly dismissed earlier in the week only to be followed by the resignation of the whole government, has said he remains in office.
"My resignation has not bee voted by the parliament yet, so formally I continue to serve as Bulgaria's finance minister. It will be my aim over the next few weeks and months to work with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, so that at the next elections GERB may win full majority and rule one more term," Simeon Djnakov told reporters on Wednesday.
- » Bulgarian President: 'Having a Strong and Efficient Navy is Very Important to Bulgaria'
- » There is a Trend of Constant Increase in Traffic Through the Danube Bridge
- » Social Minister: The Pension System will be Stable until 2040
- » Hundreds are Protesting in Defense of an Arms Factory
- » President Radev will Guarantee the Security of Tsvetan Vasilev if he Returns to Bulgaria
- » The Repair of 'Orlov Most' in Sofia to Continue by the End of the Next Week
Бьлгарския народ трябва да разбере, че в работата на този Министер (Финансовия) трябва да има много малко политика.
Ако той си замине има опасност новият Финансов Министер да бьде сьс 100 пьти по-ниска кфалификация и опит.
Това е много опасно за Бьлгария в сегашната световна икономическа криза.