Bulgaria's FinMin Withdraws Resignation, Vows to Work for New Term
Bulgaria's finance minster, who was shockingly dismissed earlier in the week only to be followed by the resignation of the whole government, has said he remains in office.
"My resignation has not bee voted by the parliament yet, so formally I continue to serve as Bulgaria's finance minister. It will be my aim over the next few weeks and months to work with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, so that at the next elections GERB may win full majority and rule one more term," Simeon Djnakov told reporters on Wednesday.
- » Bulgarian President Concludes Month of Political Consultations with PM
- » Bulgaria's ABV Accepts Resignation of Leader Georgi Parvanov
- » Head of Bulgaria's Security Agency DANS also Steps Down
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry's Chief Secretary Resigns
- » Over 1,000 Old Cars Rotting in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Drafts New Plan for Integration of Refugees, Deputy PM Kuneva Says
Бьлгарския народ трябва да разбере, че в работата на този Министер (Финансовия) трябва да има много малко политика.
Ако той си замине има опасност новият Финансов Министер да бьде сьс 100 пьти по-ниска кфалификация и опит.
Това е много опасно за Бьлгария в сегашната световна икономическа криза.