Hundreds Gather for Anti-Govt Rally in Sofia
Several hundred protesters gathered at around 6.30 p.m. on Tuesday at the Orlov Most junction in downtown Sofia and headed for the Parliament building.
The people are booing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and asking for his resignation.
According to reports of the BGNES news agency, the rally was blocked in front of the Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski by a police cordon as some of the protesters sought to interfere into a commemorative ceremony at the Vasil Levski monument.
- » WhatsApp Raises the Minimum Age For Use in the EU
- » Official Catalog of 2017 Bulgarian Archaeology Exhibition Released by Bulgaria's National Institute and Museum of Archaeology
- » Meteorologists are Protesting About the Distribution of 2018 Subsidy
- » Ministers Vote on the Amount of University Fees
- » Every Third Bulgarian Lives in a Serious Risk of Poverty
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Forecast For Bulgaria Today, Rain and Thunder in the Afternoon