Hundreds Gather for Anti-Govt Rally in Sofia
Several hundred protesters gathered at around 6.30 p.m. on Tuesday at the Orlov Most junction in downtown Sofia and headed for the Parliament building.
The people are booing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and asking for his resignation.
According to reports of the BGNES news agency, the rally was blocked in front of the Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski by a police cordon as some of the protesters sought to interfere into a commemorative ceremony at the Vasil Levski monument.
- » Code Yellow Declared for All of Bulgaria for Saturday
- » Sofia Ethnographic Museum To Present Surva, Vasilitsa
- » Fresh Snow Catches Bulgaria Off-Guard
- » Greece Halts Trucks from Bulgaria over Bad Weather
- » Code Yellow in Most of Bulgaria over Snow, Road Ice
- » Bulgaria's Handover of Gulenist to Turkey 'Unlawful' - Amnesty