Stunned Bulgarian Ruling Party Issues 'Guidelines' to Media
The press center of ruling Bulgarian party GERB has mistakenly mailed media outlets with guidelines for speaking about the ongoing political crisis in the country.
In the message, the GERB PR office formulates the party's position on Monday's resignation of Vice-PM and FinMin Simeon Djankov and ongoing protests against economic stagnation.
"Colleagues, we are sending you theses for discussing the topics of cabinet shuffles and protests. Please use them!" reads the e-mail.
This provoked indignation in a number of Bulgarian media outlets.
However, minutes later, the GERB press center sent another e-mail, clarifying that this was a mistake and the previous message had been intended for GERB MPs.
- » DPS Does Not Aim at Cabinet Positions at All Costs
- » Two People Dead, 17 Injured in Road Accidents During Past Day in Bulgaria
- » Court Proceedings Against Veselin Mareshki Stopped Due to MP Immunity
- » Volya Party to Show Support For New Government
- » Rosen Plevneliev with Report on Russian Cyber Attack During Local Elections in 2015
- » Consultations of President With Parliamentary Forces Start