Stunned Bulgarian Ruling Party Issues 'Guidelines' to Media
The press center of ruling Bulgarian party GERB has mistakenly mailed media outlets with guidelines for speaking about the ongoing political crisis in the country.
In the message, the GERB PR office formulates the party's position on Monday's resignation of Vice-PM and FinMin Simeon Djankov and ongoing protests against economic stagnation.
"Colleagues, we are sending you theses for discussing the topics of cabinet shuffles and protests. Please use them!" reads the e-mail.
This provoked indignation in a number of Bulgarian media outlets.
However, minutes later, the GERB press center sent another e-mail, clarifying that this was a mistake and the previous message had been intended for GERB MPs.
- » 10,000 People Vote Abroad by 10 a.m. Bulgarian Time
- » Tension and Lines of People During the Election Day in Bursa
- » Young Bulgarians in Moldova Expect Solutions For Better Job Opportunities
- » Bulgarians Abroad Voting in 70 Countries
- » President Radev Expects Quick Forming of New Government
- » Voter Turnout by 10 a.m. Stands at 8.44%