Sargsyan Re-Elected as Armenia's President - Exit Polls
Serzh Sargsyan has been elected for a second 5-year term in office as Armenia's President, according to exit polls after election day Monday.
The surveys show that the incumbent has gathered some 58% of the vote, against main contender, former Foreign Minister Raffi Hovannisian, who got some 32%.
If the outcome of the election is in line with the exit polls, that would mean that Sargsyan is re-elected at the first round.
- » Erdogan Ordered the Infidelity to be Forbidden by Law
- » Macron is Planning Tougher Rules on Asylum in France
- » Greece-Macedonia Name Row Edging Towards Solution, Says Merkel
- » Artificial Intelligence may Fall into Bad Hands
- » American Woman is Suing Twitter, Facebook and Google
- » US Police Prevented Another Mass Murder at School