Bulgarians Relaunch Electricity Protests
Thousands of citizens have filled the streets of major Bulgarian city of Varna Monday evening, just a day after tens of thousands walked in some 30 cities out to protest high electricity prices in the country.
People are also assembling in capital Sofia and second-major city of Plovdiv, as well as in other locations across the country.
Monday the government led by Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov reacted by requesting the resignation of Vice-PM and FinMin Simeon Djankov.
All opposition parties have requested an immediate resignation of cabinet.
- » Asylum Seekers Protest in Bulgaria over Poor Conditions
- » Unique 4th Century Mosaics Discovered in Plovdiv's Large Basilica
- » Dordrecht Museum To Host Oldest Gold of Humankind Exhibition, Varna Treasure
- » Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.SE Become Inaccessible
- » Bulgaria Ransk Last in Europe in Terms of Organ Donors
- » Plane Crashes at Malta Airport, At Least 5 Victims Reported