Bulgarians Relaunch Electricity Protests
Thousands of citizens have filled the streets of major Bulgarian city of Varna Monday evening, just a day after tens of thousands walked in some 30 cities out to protest high electricity prices in the country.
People are also assembling in capital Sofia and second-major city of Plovdiv, as well as in other locations across the country.
Monday the government led by Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov reacted by requesting the resignation of Vice-PM and FinMin Simeon Djankov.
All opposition parties have requested an immediate resignation of cabinet.
- » Rallies In Support of Russia To Be Held in Bulgaria
- » Butterflies in Bulgaria's Parliament Part Of Reality Show
- » Bulgarian Journalist Held Up at Gunpoint in Crimea
- » Sand Sculptures Festival to Take Place in Burgas
- » Tori Amos To Perform in Sofia
- » Masked Man Releases Swarm of Butterflies in Bulgaria's Parliament