Bulgarians Relaunch Electricity Protests
Thousands of citizens have filled the streets of major Bulgarian city of Varna Monday evening, just a day after tens of thousands walked in some 30 cities out to protest high electricity prices in the country.
People are also assembling in capital Sofia and second-major city of Plovdiv, as well as in other locations across the country.
Monday the government led by Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov reacted by requesting the resignation of Vice-PM and FinMin Simeon Djankov.
All opposition parties have requested an immediate resignation of cabinet.
- » Bulgaria Is Ready to Support International Criminal Court – Chief Prosecutor
- » BAS To Investigate UFO Claims
- » Sixth Edition Of 'Northern Lights' Festival For Nordic Cinema
- » Sofia Patient with 'Ebola' Symptoms Infected with Malaria
- » Sofia Literary Festival Focuses On Nordic Literature
- » 14-th Bansko Film Fest Starts On November 25