Bulgaria's Lalova Fifth in 60m Sprint in Birmingham
Bulgaria's Ivet Lalova finished fifth in the women's 60m sprint event at the British Athletics Grand Prix in Birmingham on Saturday.
The Bulgarian star athlete clocked 7.21 seconds.
The race was won by Cote d'Ivoire's Mureilla Ahoure in 6.99 seconds, who scored a personal best.
Second place went to double Olympic 100m champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce of Jamaica, with 7.09 seconds, and third place to US sprinter Barbara Pierre with 7.09 seconds.
- » Ina Ananieva: All we do, we do it for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Receives Warm Welcome at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgarian rhythmic Gymnastics Captain: We played like lions
- » Bulgaria with Bronze Medal after Impressive Performance in Rio Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Dimitrov defeated by Cilic at Cincinnati Masters