Bulgaria's Lalova Fifth in 60m Sprint in Birmingham
Bulgaria's Ivet Lalova finished fifth in the women's 60m sprint event at the British Athletics Grand Prix in Birmingham on Saturday.
The Bulgarian star athlete clocked 7.21 seconds.
The race was won by Cote d'Ivoire's Mureilla Ahoure in 6.99 seconds, who scored a personal best.
Second place went to double Olympic 100m champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce of Jamaica, with 7.09 seconds, and third place to US sprinter Barbara Pierre with 7.09 seconds.
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Hristo Stoichkov Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- » Bautista Agut Triumphs in First Edition of Sofia Open
- » Bulgaria Loses to Belgium in Fed Cup
- » Bulgarian Head of State Demonstrates Football Skills at La Bombonera Stadium
- » Bulgaria Defeats Hungary, Latvia in Fed Cup
- » Bulgaria Drops to 75th Place in FIFA Ranking