Bulgaria's Lalova Fifth in 60m Sprint in Birmingham
Bulgaria's Ivet Lalova finished fifth in the women's 60m sprint event at the British Athletics Grand Prix in Birmingham on Saturday.
The Bulgarian star athlete clocked 7.21 seconds.
The race was won by Cote d'Ivoire's Mureilla Ahoure in 6.99 seconds, who scored a personal best.
Second place went to double Olympic 100m champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce of Jamaica, with 7.09 seconds, and third place to US sprinter Barbara Pierre with 7.09 seconds.
- » Klitschko Hit Pulev With Force Equalling 450 Kg
- » Serbian Basketball Fan Stabbed to Death in Istanbul
- » Schumacher Paralysed - With Speech, Memory Problems
- » Bulgarian Football Union Dismisses Head Coach
- » Russian Promoter Calls Police to Investigate Klitschko's gloves
- » Kubrat Pulev: Klitscko Does Not Deserve My Respect