Bulgaria's Lalova Fifth in 60m Sprint in Birmingham
Bulgaria's Ivet Lalova finished fifth in the women's 60m sprint event at the British Athletics Grand Prix in Birmingham on Saturday.
The Bulgarian star athlete clocked 7.21 seconds.
The race was won by Cote d'Ivoire's Mureilla Ahoure in 6.99 seconds, who scored a personal best.
Second place went to double Olympic 100m champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce of Jamaica, with 7.09 seconds, and third place to US sprinter Barbara Pierre with 7.09 seconds.
- » Ludogorets Tied 2:2 with PSG, Qualifying for Europa League
- » Kubrat Pulev Triumphs over Simon Peter, Grabbing WBA Boxing Belt
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Pledges Donation to Family of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victim
- » Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
- » Sofia to Host European Homeless Cup Next Year
- » Former Bayern Munich President Gets Re-elected