Bulgaria's Lalova Fifth in 60m Sprint in Birmingham
Bulgaria's Ivet Lalova finished fifth in the women's 60m sprint event at the British Athletics Grand Prix in Birmingham on Saturday.
The Bulgarian star athlete clocked 7.21 seconds.
The race was won by Cote d'Ivoire's Mureilla Ahoure in 6.99 seconds, who scored a personal best.
Second place went to double Olympic 100m champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce of Jamaica, with 7.09 seconds, and third place to US sprinter Barbara Pierre with 7.09 seconds.
- » Ludogorets, Crvena Zvezda Tied in Champions League Qualifier
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Facing Serbia's Crvena Zvezda
- » Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Ascends His 8th Eight-Thousander
- » IOC Allows Russian Competitors to Take Part in Rio Olympics
- » Top Court for Sport Upholds IAAF Ban on Russian Athletes from Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova Climbs Up World Tennis Ranking