North Korea Prepares for New Nuclear Test – Report
North Korea has reportedly told China, that it is prepared to stage one or even two more nuclear tests this year in an effort to force the United States into diplomatic talks.
According to a report from Reuters, which cites an anonymous source, North Korea's future plans to conduct tests could include another rocket launch later this year.
The source has stated that North Korea's future nuclear tests would be much larger, with a device yielding 10 kilotons.
The UN Security Council strongly condemned North Korea's latest nuclear test, calling Pyongyang's latest defiant act "a clear threat to international peace and security."
The US, along with Asian allies Japan and South Korea, has warned of additional sanctions on the isolated state.
- » IOM: Migrant Arrivals in Greece by Sea Drop in February Due to Bad Weather
- » Greek Farmers’ Blockade Closes Bulgaria’s Kulata Border Crossing Friday
- » EU Gives Greece 3 Months to Improve Control of Migrant Influx
- » Tensions in Athens Escalate as Farmers, Police Clash
- » Blockade Remains at Two Bulgarian-Greek Border Checkpoints as Protests Continue
- » International Community Vows to Seek Cessation of Hostilities in Syria