2 Bulgarian Women Found Dead in Italy's Florence
Two Bulgarian musicians – a woman and her daughter – have been found dead in an apartment in downtown Florence, Italy.
The two women are found to have been poisoned with carbon monoxide which probably leaked from a boiler in the apartment, BTA reported.
The names of the two Bulgarian women have not been revealed but the mother is reported to be a 60-year-old piano player, while her 35-year-old daughter played the cello.
Friends of the two women called the emergency number in Italy and told them they had not seen them for a day. The bodies were discovered by fire fighters.
- » Code Orange Issued in Seven Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rains, Wind
- » 200 Bulgarian, Romanian Roma Evicted from Camp in Paris
- » Almost 90% Of Disabled People In Bulgaria Are Jobless
- » Bulgaria to Host International Astronomy Olympiad in 2015
- » Bulgaria Dropped 20 Positions in World Press Freedom Index in 2 Years
- » Bulgarians Are Among People Who Hate Their Government