2 Bulgarian Women Found Dead in Italy's Florence
Two Bulgarian musicians – a woman and her daughter – have been found dead in an apartment in downtown Florence, Italy.
The two women are found to have been poisoned with carbon monoxide which probably leaked from a boiler in the apartment, BTA reported.
The names of the two Bulgarian women have not been revealed but the mother is reported to be a 60-year-old piano player, while her 35-year-old daughter played the cello.
Friends of the two women called the emergency number in Italy and told them they had not seen them for a day. The bodies were discovered by fire fighters.
- » Twenty-Nine Injured in Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast - Minister
- » Uncertainty over Causes of Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast
- » Death Toll Rises in Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast
- » Four Die, Many Injured in Blast after Rail Accident in Bulgaria's Hitrino
- » Judges Protest against Top Body, Working Conditions in Sofia
- » Two Bulgarians Vying for Grammy Awards