2 Bulgarian Women Found Dead in Italy's Florence
Two Bulgarian musicians – a woman and her daughter – have been found dead in an apartment in downtown Florence, Italy.
The two women are found to have been poisoned with carbon monoxide which probably leaked from a boiler in the apartment, BTA reported.
The names of the two Bulgarian women have not been revealed but the mother is reported to be a 60-year-old piano player, while her 35-year-old daughter played the cello.
Friends of the two women called the emergency number in Italy and told them they had not seen them for a day. The bodies were discovered by fire fighters.
- » State of Emergency Lifted in Bulgaria's Mezdra
- » ''Make a Selfie With an EU Project'' Campaign Now Launched
- » Garmen Citizens Dissatisfied With Local Government's Reaction
- » Yellow Dust Found All Across Sofia
- » More than 33 000 Bulgarians Moved to Live in Villages in Past Year
- » 30 % of Bulgarians Have Confidence in Coalition Government – Gallup