2 Bulgarian Women Found Dead in Italy's Florence
Two Bulgarian musicians – a woman and her daughter – have been found dead in an apartment in downtown Florence, Italy.
The two women are found to have been poisoned with carbon monoxide which probably leaked from a boiler in the apartment, BTA reported.
The names of the two Bulgarian women have not been revealed but the mother is reported to be a 60-year-old piano player, while her 35-year-old daughter played the cello.
Friends of the two women called the emergency number in Italy and told them they had not seen them for a day. The bodies were discovered by fire fighters.
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Huge Tree Falls on Car in Sofia
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
- » Harry Potter's Birthplace in Lavenham Listed for Sale for Almost £1m
- » 10th Edition of the Festival of Folklore Costumes Begins in Zheravna
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski