2 Bulgarian Women Found Dead in Italy's Florence
Two Bulgarian musicians – a woman and her daughter – have been found dead in an apartment in downtown Florence, Italy.
The two women are found to have been poisoned with carbon monoxide which probably leaked from a boiler in the apartment, BTA reported.
The names of the two Bulgarian women have not been revealed but the mother is reported to be a 60-year-old piano player, while her 35-year-old daughter played the cello.
Friends of the two women called the emergency number in Italy and told them they had not seen them for a day. The bodies were discovered by fire fighters.
- » German Transplant Patient to Receive Liver from Bulgarian Donor
- » Outgoing Justice Minister Calls for Consensus on Priority Goals
- » Trade Union: ¼ of Bulgarian Households Below Poverty Threshold
- » Fatal Traffic Accidents in Bulgaria See Dramatic Increase – Expert
- » Child Beggars in Bulgaria's Capital 'Numbering 400'
- » Firefighters Protest in Varna