Dimitrov Battles Past Baghdatis to Reach Semifinal in Rotterdam
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov came from a set down to beat his doubles partner Marcos Baghdatis 6-7 (4), 7-6 (0), 6-3 and book a place in the semifinals of the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament on Friday.
Dimitrov lost the opening set 7-6, but levelled the match by winning the second 7-0 in another tiebreak.
In the decider, the Cypriot fought to recover from 4-2 down and saved a match point in the eighth game to hold serve. However, Dimitrov eventually served the match out after more than two and a half hours at the Ahoy Rotterdam Indoor Sporting Arena.
The talented Bulgarian will face either Juan Martin del Potro or Jarkko Nieminen in his semifinal game.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League