Plane Crash-Lands in Ukraine, One Reported Dead
A passenger plane has crash-landed and caught fire near the east Ukrainian city of Donetsk, with reports of at least one death.
The plane, a medium-sized turboprop capable of carrying 48 passengers, was on an internal flight from Odessa to Donetsk, Russian media say.
It is believed the crew managed to evacuate the plane at least partially before it caught fire.
Reports differ as to whether the plane landed at Donetsk airport or nearby.
- » Tsipras: Greeks Determined to Take Control of Their Own Destiny in Referendum
- » Merkel: Western Balkan States Have Good Prospects to Join EU
- » Greece’s Referendum: Where Do ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ Votes Lead?
- » Tight Race Expected at Greece’s Bailout Referendum
- » Polling Stations Open in Crucial Bailout Referendum in Greece
- » Switzerland Imposes Measures to Battle Increased Ozone Levels