Plane Crash-Lands in Ukraine, One Reported Dead
A passenger plane has crash-landed and caught fire near the east Ukrainian city of Donetsk, with reports of at least one death.
The plane, a medium-sized turboprop capable of carrying 48 passengers, was on an internal flight from Odessa to Donetsk, Russian media say.
It is believed the crew managed to evacuate the plane at least partially before it caught fire.
Reports differ as to whether the plane landed at Donetsk airport or nearby.
- » Austria Adopts New Tougher Asylum Law
- » Suicide Bombing in Turkey’s Bursa Injures at least 13 People
- » Spain to Hold Early Election in June amid Political Deadlock
- » Almost 182,000 Migrants Enter Europe by Sea since Start of 2016
- » Bulgaria President Dismisses Attacks over Joint Brigade with Ukraine
- » Austria Re-introduces Checks on Border with Hungary