Plane Crash-Lands in Ukraine, One Reported Dead
A passenger plane has crash-landed and caught fire near the east Ukrainian city of Donetsk, with reports of at least one death.
The plane, a medium-sized turboprop capable of carrying 48 passengers, was on an internal flight from Odessa to Donetsk, Russian media say.
It is believed the crew managed to evacuate the plane at least partially before it caught fire.
Reports differ as to whether the plane landed at Donetsk airport or nearby.
- » Westerwelle: EU Still Hopes to See Ukraine Joining
- » 3 Ukrainian Ex-Presidents Back Pro-EU Protests
- » Ukrainian PM Threatens Pro-EU Protesters with Prison
- » Azarov Threatens Western Ukraine with Budget Cuts over Protests
- » Russia Calls for Non-Interference in Ukraine
- » Protesting Pro-EU Students Occupy Education Ministry in Kiev