Plane Crash-Lands in Ukraine, One Reported Dead
A passenger plane has crash-landed and caught fire near the east Ukrainian city of Donetsk, with reports of at least one death.
The plane, a medium-sized turboprop capable of carrying 48 passengers, was on an internal flight from Odessa to Donetsk, Russian media say.
It is believed the crew managed to evacuate the plane at least partially before it caught fire.
Reports differ as to whether the plane landed at Donetsk airport or nearby.
- » Macedonia's President Partially Revokes Amnesty in Wiretapping Affair
- » Bulgaria's IntMin Reports Slight Increase in Migrant Pressure on Border with Turkey
- » Western Experts Consider Irina Bokova Among Most Suitable Candidates for UN Chief
- » EC Proposes Measures to Improve E-Commerce, Increase Customer Trust
- » Eurogroup Agrees to Release Next Tranche of Greek Bailout
- » Leader of Turkey's Ruling Party Announces New Cabinet