Plane Crash-Lands in Ukraine, One Reported Dead
A passenger plane has crash-landed and caught fire near the east Ukrainian city of Donetsk, with reports of at least one death.
The plane, a medium-sized turboprop capable of carrying 48 passengers, was on an internal flight from Odessa to Donetsk, Russian media say.
It is believed the crew managed to evacuate the plane at least partially before it caught fire.
Reports differ as to whether the plane landed at Donetsk airport or nearby.
- » Islamic State Battling Syrian Rebel Groups 10 km from Central Damascus
- » Bulgaria Hosting International Southeast European Studies Conference
- » Clashes, Grenade Explosion Take Place Outside Ukraine’s Parliament
- » Bulgaria Police Helping Patrol along Hungary-Serbia Border
- » Authorities Detain Fourth Bulgarian over Dead Migrants Found in Truck in Austria
- » Hungary Completes Fence at Border with Serbia Earlier Than Planned