Bulgaria with World's Fifth-Highest Pain-at-the-Pump Score
It is small wonder that Bulgarians find it difficult to fill up their car tank since the country has the fifth-highest pain-at-the-pump score in the world, according to a Bloomberg survey.
The average Bulgarian resident uses 0.08 gallon a day, the Bloomberg Gas Price Ranking found out.
The average daily income in Bulgaria is USD 19. The share of a day's wages needed to buy a gallon of gas is 34 percent, the ranking pointed out.
The Bloomberg Gas Price Ranking sorts 60 countries by average retail price and by "pain at the pump," which measures the percentage of average daily income needed to buy a gallon of fuel.
Bulgaria ranks thirty-fifth by most expensive gas.
- » EUR 12.3 M Gas Transmission Pipeline Opens in NE Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Not Planning to Nationalize AES, ContourGlobal TPPs, Energy Min Says
- » Bulgaria’s Energoremont Holding AD Acquires Majority Stake in Electroimpeks AD
- » China's ICBC Bank Offering Loan to Bulgarian Energy Holding
- » Bulgaria 'Seeking to Become Hub for Russian Gas'
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Dobrich – Silistra Gas Pipeline Issued Final Certificate of Fitness