Russia: Bulgaria Violates Intellectual Property Laws in Arms Production, Trade
Russia continues talks with Bulgaria on the use of patents for weapons, according to Rosoboronexport general director Anatoly Isaikin.
Isaikin, as cited by RIA Novosti and Darik radio, says that relations in the sphere of transfer of intellectual property rights have improved recently.
"Meanwhile, Rosoboronexport continues talks with Bulgaria, which keeps using Russian intellectual property illegally," he adds.
Russia periodically raises the question of patent law violations by Bulgaria in the production and trade in Kalashnikov rifles.
Isaikin also informs that Russia is increasing military-technical cooperation with China, adding that the Chinese share in Russian arms exports climbed to 12% in 2012, registering an over2-fold increase from previous periods.
- » Bulgaria's RIA To Seek Furnding for Kalotina-Sofia Highway
- » Six New Destinations from Varna To Be Launched in 2017
- » Average Monthly Wage in Bulgaria To Exceed BGN 1,000 in 2017
- » License for Kozloduy's Fifth Unit To Be Issued by September
- » Bulgaria Air Offers Ticket Discounts As Well
- » BSP To Keep Flat Tax, Introduce "Rich People Tax"