The Cheap Screenplay of the Bulgaria Movie
For the second time in the last few days the Bulgarian site for investigative journalism Bivol.bg was hacked, clearly because it leaked a police file codenamed "Buddha" about Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov, which clearly alleges his connections with the underground.
Bivol.bg started releasing file last Sunday but it was quickly overshadowed by the Borisov Cabinet's "well-founded assumption" about Hezbollah's involvement in the Burgas Bus Bombing.
Naturally, domestic and foreign media shifted their focus towards the investigation results, and "Buddhagate" remained on the sidelines.
What's alarming is that the international community once again stayed oblivious to such findings, just as it did when US diplomatic cables exposed Borisov's murky past(?) on WikiLeaks.
Meanwhile, Bulgarian's PM set off for Brussels to "decide" the financial future of the EU in a good mood, but even there he grabbed the chance to style "Buddhagate" "Bulgarian mafia's last stand".
One thing is for sure – since New Year's, emotions in Bulgaria have been running wild – referendums, assassination attempts, police files...
No matter how much politicians try to convince Bulgarians they're part of Europe, Bulgaria looks more like a B-movie...
- » Bulgaria, the Most Faithful Satellite
- » Mikhail Gorbachev: EU, US Should Thaw Relations with Russia Despite Ukraine Tensions
- » Iliyan Vassilev: Russia Dropped South Stream for Economic Reasons
- » Bulgarian Politicians Don't Believe South Stream Is Over
- » Bulgaria to Lose USD 600 M over Suspension of South Stream – Ex-Minister
- » Bulgaria’s Industrial Capital Association Opposes Minimum Wage Hike
Maxim, please stop feeding us with communist crap propaganda. You are just a dumb tool in the hands of those bastards and crooks. But since you have not enough baggage in the head to first READ, than UNDERSTAND the "leaked" data, please be so kind not to burden us with your lousy and misleading writings. You father must be proud of you!