The Cheap Screenplay of the Bulgaria Movie
For the second time in the last few days the Bulgarian site for investigative journalism Bivol.bg was hacked, clearly because it leaked a police file codenamed "Buddha" about Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov, which clearly alleges his connections with the underground.
Bivol.bg started releasing file last Sunday but it was quickly overshadowed by the Borisov Cabinet's "well-founded assumption" about Hezbollah's involvement in the Burgas Bus Bombing.
Naturally, domestic and foreign media shifted their focus towards the investigation results, and "Buddhagate" remained on the sidelines.
What's alarming is that the international community once again stayed oblivious to such findings, just as it did when US diplomatic cables exposed Borisov's murky past(?) on WikiLeaks.
Meanwhile, Bulgarian's PM set off for Brussels to "decide" the financial future of the EU in a good mood, but even there he grabbed the chance to style "Buddhagate" "Bulgarian mafia's last stand".
One thing is for sure – since New Year's, emotions in Bulgaria have been running wild – referendums, assassination attempts, police files...
No matter how much politicians try to convince Bulgarians they're part of Europe, Bulgaria looks more like a B-movie...
- » Turkish Stream Can’t Be Substitute for Ukraine’s Gas Transit System – EU Energy Chief
- » Joining Euro to Have Positive Impact on Bulgaria's Economy - Experts
- » Ivan Krastev for FT: Would Russia Try to Destabilise Europe's 'Soft Underbelly'?
- » Charlie Hebdo: More Than Pens Will Be Needed Against Guns
- » Shooting at Charlie Hebdo Not Surprising, Prof. Chukov Says
- » 'Islam Needs Reform,' Journalist Ivo Indzhev Says after French Magazine Attack
Maxim, please stop feeding us with communist crap propaganda. You are just a dumb tool in the hands of those bastards and crooks. But since you have not enough baggage in the head to first READ, than UNDERSTAND the "leaked" data, please be so kind not to burden us with your lousy and misleading writings. You father must be proud of you!