CEZ Says Bulgaria Protests Differ From Albania
CEZ AS, the largest Czech power producer, said Bulgarian protests against energy bills differ from the situation in Albania which revoked its license, Hospodarske Noviny reported, citing Tomas Pleskac, the head of distribution.
Thousands of Bulgarians protested over the weekend against higher electricity bills in the country where CEZ controls three power distribution companies, the newspaper said, as cited by Bloomberg agency.
The Albanian energy regulator revoked CEZ's license in January following disputes over tariffs and taxes.
- » Bulgarian Govt Moves to Build New NPP Unit
- » BEH Head to Lead Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog
- » 1 More Resigns from Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator Chief Calls it Quits over Stress
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator Chief Resigns - Report
- » Bulgaria Energy Min to Meet Oettinger over South Stream