CEZ Says Bulgaria Protests Differ From Albania
CEZ AS, the largest Czech power producer, said Bulgarian protests against energy bills differ from the situation in Albania which revoked its license, Hospodarske Noviny reported, citing Tomas Pleskac, the head of distribution.
Thousands of Bulgarians protested over the weekend against higher electricity bills in the country where CEZ controls three power distribution companies, the newspaper said, as cited by Bloomberg agency.
The Albanian energy regulator revoked CEZ's license in January following disputes over tariffs and taxes.
- » No Talks Yet On Gas Hub At Border with Bulgaria, Turkey’s Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria Is Blameless For South Stream – MP
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015
- » Bulgaria, Serbia to Speed Up Work on Gas Interconnection Grid
- » Bulgaria to Send Delegation to Russia on South Stream – Minister