CEZ Says Bulgaria Protests Differ From Albania
CEZ AS, the largest Czech power producer, said Bulgarian protests against energy bills differ from the situation in Albania which revoked its license, Hospodarske Noviny reported, citing Tomas Pleskac, the head of distribution.
Thousands of Bulgarians protested over the weekend against higher electricity bills in the country where CEZ controls three power distribution companies, the newspaper said, as cited by Bloomberg agency.
The Albanian energy regulator revoked CEZ's license in January following disputes over tariffs and taxes.
- » Turkey OKs South Stream Environmental Impact Assessment
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding Puts Off Gazprom Loan on South Stream
- » Bulgaria-Romania Gas Link Suffers Further Delay
- » EC Recommends To Serbia To Suspend Work on South Stream Pipeline
- » NEK Losses Grew 43% in 2013
- » Bulgaria 'Might Be Forced' to Make Amendments on South Stream - PM