CEZ Says Bulgaria Protests Differ From Albania
CEZ AS, the largest Czech power producer, said Bulgarian protests against energy bills differ from the situation in Albania which revoked its license, Hospodarske Noviny reported, citing Tomas Pleskac, the head of distribution.
Thousands of Bulgarians protested over the weekend against higher electricity bills in the country where CEZ controls three power distribution companies, the newspaper said, as cited by Bloomberg agency.
The Albanian energy regulator revoked CEZ's license in January following disputes over tariffs and taxes.
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End
- » Moody's Upgrades Bulgarian Energy Holding's Rating
- » Iran Looking into Bulgaria's Nuclear Offer
- » Bulgarian PM Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle
- » Bulgaria's Socialists Demand Restart of Belene Nuclear Project