Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » Bulgaria to Use 'All Its Resources' to Support Bokova's UN Candidacy
- » Bulgaria Nominates UNESCO's Bokova as UN Top Job Candidate
- » Bulgaria to Give EUR 0.4 M in Support of Syria in 2016
- » Sofia to Host Council of Europe Event on Tuesday
- » Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey 'to Increase Cooperation on Migrant Crisis'
- » Potential Bulgarian Nominee for UN Chief States Intention to Carry on as EC Vice-President