Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » Expert Tells DW Bulgaria's Georgieva Is 'Strong Candidate' for UN Top Job
- » Iran 'Plans Rail Link with Europe via Bulgaria'
- » Bulgaria President Calls on UN to Back Bokova for Top Job
- » Terrorism Shouldn't Be Accepted as 'New Normal', Bulgarian President Tells UN
- » Kristalina Georgieva Hints at Entry into UN Chief Race - AFP
- » Bulgaria To Open Consular Mission in Taraclia, Moldova