Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Mandela Left Mark on Humanity
- » Bulgaria Reiterates Support for Kosovo's EU Entry Bid
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Boost Parliamentary Cooperation over Schengen
- » Ukraine Embassy in Sofia Declines Comments on Pro-EU Protest
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Receives Refugee Aid from Slovakia
- » Bulgaria, Iran Hold Top Diplomatic Meeting after Key Nuclear Agreement