Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister, Estonian Ambassador: EU’s Security Requires Solidarity, Unity
- » Joe Biden to Try Talking Turkey's Erdogan into Fighting IS
- » Obama Congratulates Borisov on Re-election as Bulgarian PM
- » Irina Bokova Is Likely Nominee For UN Head – French Media
- » Bulgaria Concerned over Escalating Jerusalem Tensions
- » Presidents of Bulgaria, Poland Back EU Energy Union