Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » Bulgaria, Croatia Call for Speeding Up Reform in EU Accession Countries
- » Russia, Turkey To Sign Medium-Term Cooperation Programme
- » US Embassy: Bulgaria Still Does Not Fulfill Criteria for Visa-Free Regime
- » Bulgaria Needs Access to Schengen Database - President
- » Bulgaria's President Leading Delegation to Germany
- » Russophiles-Russophobes Divide in Bulgaria 'Artificial' - FM