Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » Bulgaria's President to Visit Azerbaijan Monday, Tuesday
- » Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia Establish Craiova Group for Cooperation
- » Bulgarian President Calls on Balkans to Guarantee Stability of Investors
- » President Plevneliev Vows Bulgaria Will Assist BiH on Road to EU
- » President: Bulgaria's KFOR Troops 'Making History' in Kosovo
- » US Expresses Support for Bulgarian Constitution Amendments