Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » Plevneliev, Djukanovic Discuss Projects to Increase Energy, Transport Connections
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Montenegro Is Ready to Join NATO
- » Montenegro Is Ready to Join NATO, Bulgarian PM Says
- » Bulgaria, Montenegro to Boost Cooperation in Culture
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister, Turkey’s President to Arrange Meeting to Discuss Energy Projects
- » Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova Holds Meeting with Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo