Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » FBI Head James Comey to Meet Bulgaria's PM Borisov on Wednesday
- » John Kerry Notes Improvement in Bulgarian Democracy
- » Bulgaria to Back New Sanctions on Russia if Minsk Deal Fails
- » Bulgaria Foreign Minister 'Working on Ukraine Visit'
- » Germany's Merkel Remains Cautious over Romania's Schengen Bid
- » US Embassy Stands Up for Foundation Accused of Financing Protest Network