Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » UAE Lifts Visas for Bulgaria and 12 Other EU Member States
- » FM Vigenin: Bulgaria Supports Ukraine's Independence
- » FM Vigenin to Visit Kiev, Discuss Bulgarian Minority Rights
- » Russian Envoy to Bulgaria Backs Peaceful Resolution of Ukraine Crisis
- » Trade Between Bulgaria and Turkey Could Double
- » Bulgaria, Turkey to Ink Trilateral Border Center Agreement within days