Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » Tunisia Interested in Bulgarian Teachers, Medical Staff
- » Bulgaria to Focus on Connectivity, Media Freedom, Migration as SEECP Chair
- » Bulgarian President: Regime of Bashar al-Assad Is Not Part of Working Solution for Syria
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Talks Defence, Security with U.S. State Dept Official
- » Refugee Crisis Requires Joint Solution – Bulgaria’s President
- » Bulgaria’s President to Meet with UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon