Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » Bulgaria President to Take Over SE European Cooperation Process
- » Croatia’s Foreign Minister Arrives in Bulgaria for Official Visit
- » Maite Nkoana-Mashabane: ‘Vision of Integrated Africa Becoming Reality’
- » Pope Francis Receives Bulgarian PM, Delegation at Audience in Vatican
- » Bulgarian PM, Delegation to Have Audience with Pope Francis
- » Bulgaria’s PM, Georgian Counterpart Discuss Bilateral Cooperation