Bulgaria to Welcome Croatian PM Zoran Milanovic
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is receiving Tuesday, February 12, 2013, in Sofia his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic.
Milanovic will be on a one-day visit in Bulgaria for a tete-a-tete meeting with Borisov, the press service of the Bulgarian government announced.
The talks between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Croatia are said to focus on Croatia's upcoming EU accession as of July 1, 2013, as well as on closer political and economic ties.
Borisov and Milanovic are expected to make statements at a joint news conference later on Tuesday.
- » Jonathan Allen to Become Director of National Security at UK Foreign Office
- » Bulgarian FM Responds to Medvedev, Points to Struggling Russian Economy
- » Bulgaria's Borisov, Germany's Merkel to Discuss South Stream, EU Funds
- » US Embassy: Corruption in Bulgaria Has Reached Crisis Level
- » Greece 'Counting on TAP, Southern Energy Corridor'
- » John Baird: Canada Is Preparing To Lift Visas for EU Citizens