Bulgaria Thanks US for Terror Probe Assistance
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has expressed his gratitude to the US for its assistance in the probe into last year’s terror attack in the Black Sea city of Burgas.
Borisov and US Secretary of State John Kerry talked over the phone late on Saturday, the Bulgarian government’s press office has said.
Kerry has thanked Bulgaria for the “high professionalism” exhibited during the investigation.
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov stated Tuesday that Bulgarian investigators now have "a well-founded assumption" that the perpetrators of the deadly attack belonged to the military formation of Hezbollah.
During Saturday’s phone conversation, Borisov and Kerry also discussed the potential abolition of US visas for Bulgarian citizens.
- » Leader of BSP will Meet Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev
- » Macedonian MPs Are Visiting Bulgaria
- » Head of State: Israel Would be Interested in Investing in High Technology
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated Vladimir Putin on His Re-election
- » Finance Ministers of the G20 Countries Met in Buenos Aires
- » President Radev will go on an Official Visit to Israel