Bulgaria Thanks US for Terror Probe Assistance
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has expressed his gratitude to the US for its assistance in the probe into last year’s terror attack in the Black Sea city of Burgas.
Borisov and US Secretary of State John Kerry talked over the phone late on Saturday, the Bulgarian government’s press office has said.
Kerry has thanked Bulgaria for the “high professionalism” exhibited during the investigation.
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov stated Tuesday that Bulgarian investigators now have "a well-founded assumption" that the perpetrators of the deadly attack belonged to the military formation of Hezbollah.
During Saturday’s phone conversation, Borisov and Kerry also discussed the potential abolition of US visas for Bulgarian citizens.
- » Turkey, Russia Boost Economic Cooperation
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Expresses Condolences After Terrorist Attack in Barcelona
- » 2 Bulgarians Wanted by Bulgarian Consulate in Madrid
- » U.S. Has Agreed Not to Take Military Action Against North Korea Without 1st Getting South Korea’s Approval
- » Vucic-Trump Meeting Could Happen by End of 2017
- » Bejing: There are Indications that the Tensions on the Korea Peninsula is Decreasing