Bulgaria to Continue Working with Europol on Burgas Bombing Probe
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has reiterated that there is allegedly "a justified supposition" that Hezbollah is involved in the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas.
During a visit to Shumen, Tsvetanov said that investigations on the Burgas bus bombing continue with the help of foreign partners.
"Additional measures will be planned together with Europol director Rob Wainwright to investigate the Burgas terror act on EU territory," said the Minister of Interior.
Tsvetanov added that Bulgaria relies in addition on the cooperation US, Canada, Australia and Israel in the probe.
According to investigation data revealed by Tsvetanov Tuesday, two of the attack's perpetrators carried an Australian and a Canadian passport.
- » S&D Group President: Romania and Bulgaria are Ready to Join Schengen
- » Government Approved Additional Funds Up to BGN 19 970 000 to Repair 15 MiG-29 Fighter Jets
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises
- » Poland: The Cost of the Patriot Missile Defense System is Unacceptable to us
- » The National Security Strategy: Cyber Defence and Modernization of the Army