Bulgaria to Continue Working with Europol on Burgas Bombing Probe
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has reiterated that there is allegedly "a justified supposition" that Hezbollah is involved in the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas.
During a visit to Shumen, Tsvetanov said that investigations on the Burgas bus bombing continue with the help of foreign partners.
"Additional measures will be planned together with Europol director Rob Wainwright to investigate the Burgas terror act on EU territory," said the Minister of Interior.
Tsvetanov added that Bulgaria relies in addition on the cooperation US, Canada, Australia and Israel in the probe.
According to investigation data revealed by Tsvetanov Tuesday, two of the attack's perpetrators carried an Australian and a Canadian passport.
- » 600 Armed Military to Protect the Border Between Turkey and Bulgaria
- » Sweden to Increase Defence Spending by USD 1 Billion by 2020
- » Over 100 Nations to Participate in Army-2017 Forum
- » Today Bulgaria Will Sent the 34th Contingent of the Bulgarian Army to Participate in NATO Mission in Afghanistan
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defense Requests BGN 90M For the Fleet in the Next Budget
- » Interior Minister: Over EUR 57m of European Funds for Border Protection Absorbed