Bulgaria to Continue Working with Europol on Burgas Bombing Probe
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has reiterated that there is allegedly "a justified supposition" that Hezbollah is involved in the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas.
During a visit to Shumen, Tsvetanov said that investigations on the Burgas bus bombing continue with the help of foreign partners.
"Additional measures will be planned together with Europol director Rob Wainwright to investigate the Burgas terror act on EU territory," said the Minister of Interior.
Tsvetanov added that Bulgaria relies in addition on the cooperation US, Canada, Australia and Israel in the probe.
According to investigation data revealed by Tsvetanov Tuesday, two of the attack's perpetrators carried an Australian and a Canadian passport.
- » Bulgarian Air Force Could Retire MiG-29 Jets in September
- » Bulgaria to Post 70 Troops to Deal with Refugee Influx at Border
- » Bulgaria President's Security Council to Discuss Army on 27 April
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes Bill on NATO Communications Unit
- » Chief Executive of European Defence Agency to Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks 11 Years since NATO Accession