Bulgaria to Continue Working with Europol on Burgas Bombing Probe
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has reiterated that there is allegedly "a justified supposition" that Hezbollah is involved in the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas.
During a visit to Shumen, Tsvetanov said that investigations on the Burgas bus bombing continue with the help of foreign partners.
"Additional measures will be planned together with Europol director Rob Wainwright to investigate the Burgas terror act on EU territory," said the Minister of Interior.
Tsvetanov added that Bulgaria relies in addition on the cooperation US, Canada, Australia and Israel in the probe.
According to investigation data revealed by Tsvetanov Tuesday, two of the attack's perpetrators carried an Australian and a Canadian passport.
- » NATO Deploys Ships to Black Sea for Training with Bulgarian Navy
- » Border Police Allocates BGN 1.37M to New Vehicles to Counteract Refugee Wave
- » Pakistan 'to Table Own Fighters Offer' to Bulgaria
- » NATO to Station Ship Command Centre near Bulgaria's Varna
- » Bulgaria Defense Ministry 'to Lay Off 4600' over Budget Shortfall
- » 7306 Bulgarian Military Reservists Summoned Since Start of 2015