Bulgaria to Continue Working with Europol on Burgas Bombing Probe
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has reiterated that there is allegedly "a justified supposition" that Hezbollah is involved in the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas.
During a visit to Shumen, Tsvetanov said that investigations on the Burgas bus bombing continue with the help of foreign partners.
"Additional measures will be planned together with Europol director Rob Wainwright to investigate the Burgas terror act on EU territory," said the Minister of Interior.
Tsvetanov added that Bulgaria relies in addition on the cooperation US, Canada, Australia and Israel in the probe.
According to investigation data revealed by Tsvetanov Tuesday, two of the attack's perpetrators carried an Australian and a Canadian passport.
- » NATO Centre for Excellence in Bulgaria Granted Accreditation
- » USAF F-15s to Take Part in Military Drills in Bulgaria from April 10
- » Bulgarian Military Arms with New Unmanned Vehicles
- » Bulgaria 'Stage of Hybrid War over Ukraine,' Official Report Says
- » Novo Selo Drills in mid-April to Bring 1000 Foreign Troops to Bulgaria
- » US-led Drills Involving Bulgaria Begin in Romania