Bulgaria to Continue Working with Europol on Burgas Bombing Probe
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has reiterated that there is allegedly "a justified supposition" that Hezbollah is involved in the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas.
During a visit to Shumen, Tsvetanov said that investigations on the Burgas bus bombing continue with the help of foreign partners.
"Additional measures will be planned together with Europol director Rob Wainwright to investigate the Burgas terror act on EU territory," said the Minister of Interior.
Tsvetanov added that Bulgaria relies in addition on the cooperation US, Canada, Australia and Israel in the probe.
According to investigation data revealed by Tsvetanov Tuesday, two of the attack's perpetrators carried an Australian and a Canadian passport.
- » Bulgaria Plans to Refit Two of Its Frigates
- » Bulgaria Discussing Joint NATO Maritime Group with Romania, Turkey
- » Bulgaria's Govt Backs Montenegro Accession to NATO
- » US Arms Control Official to Stop By in Bulgaria
- » NATO Launches Platinum Lion 16-3 Exercise at Bulgaria’s Novo Selo Training Range
- » Bulgaria’s Defence Ministry Warns against Operating Drones above Sofia May 3-May 6