Bulgaria to Continue Working with Europol on Burgas Bombing Probe
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has reiterated that there is allegedly "a justified supposition" that Hezbollah is involved in the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas.
During a visit to Shumen, Tsvetanov said that investigations on the Burgas bus bombing continue with the help of foreign partners.
"Additional measures will be planned together with Europol director Rob Wainwright to investigate the Burgas terror act on EU territory," said the Minister of Interior.
Tsvetanov added that Bulgaria relies in addition on the cooperation US, Canada, Australia and Israel in the probe.
According to investigation data revealed by Tsvetanov Tuesday, two of the attack's perpetrators carried an Australian and a Canadian passport.
- » Vice Admiral Eftimov: No Increased NATO Presence in Black Sea Region
- » Bulgaria's Radev: NATO Exercises in Black Sea No Threat To Tourism
- » Bulgaria's DefMin Calls for Debate on Military Spending
- » Bulgaria Under No Obligation To Increase Defence Budget
- » Europeans in NATO To Buy Aircraft, Submarines Jointly
- » Bulgaria's Defense Ministry Denies Having Signed MiG-29 Repair Contract