Bulgaria to Continue Working with Europol on Burgas Bombing Probe
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has reiterated that there is allegedly "a justified supposition" that Hezbollah is involved in the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas.
During a visit to Shumen, Tsvetanov said that investigations on the Burgas bus bombing continue with the help of foreign partners.
"Additional measures will be planned together with Europol director Rob Wainwright to investigate the Burgas terror act on EU territory," said the Minister of Interior.
Tsvetanov added that Bulgaria relies in addition on the cooperation US, Canada, Australia and Israel in the probe.
According to investigation data revealed by Tsvetanov Tuesday, two of the attack's perpetrators carried an Australian and a Canadian passport.
- » Bulgarian Defence Ministry Stops Public Procurement Order for Fuels Delivery
- » Negotiations Held With USA, UK, Poland on Common Defence of Bulgarian Air Space
- » Bulgarian and American Pilots to Defend Bulgarian Air Space
- » Bulgaria MPs See Syria Crisis, Migrants as Top Threats to National Security
- » USAF to Deploy F-15s in Joint Air Policing Mission with Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Appoint Defense Attache in U.S. as New Air Force Chief