Iran to Recall Ambassador from Bulgaria over Hezbollah Accusation - Report
Iran will recall its ambassador to Sofia over the Bulgarian cabinet's implication of Hezbollah in the 2012 terrorist attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, according to reports.
Ambassador Gholamreza Bageri will depart from Sofia and Iran will probably downgrade diplomatic relations with Bulgaria, writes the online edition of 24 Chasa daily.
At a press event Friday, Bageri reiterated that Iran is in no way involved in the Burgas bus bombing.
Iran and Bulgaria have traditionally maintained friendly relations, something stressed by Bageri Friday.
- » U.S. Has Agreed Not to Take Military Action Against North Korea Without 1st Getting South Korea’s Approval
- » Vucic-Trump Meeting Could Happen by End of 2017
- » Bejing: There are Indications that the Tensions on the Korea Peninsula is Decreasing
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Visit the United States in September, 2017
- » French President Emmanuel Macron to Visit Bulgaria on August 25
- » Qatar’s Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit in Bulgaria