Bulgaria's Anev Grabs 11th Place at Biathlon World Championship
Bulgarian athlete Krasimir Anev made a strong race and finished 11th at the 10-km sprint in the Biathlon World Championships in Nove Mesto, the Czech Republic.
This is the best Bulgarian performance at a Biatlon World Championship since 1985, and among Anev's personal best.
The 25-year-old finished in 24:13.4 mins, without any error in shooting.
Norwegian Emil Hegle Svendsen grabbed the gold with 23:25.1 mins and one error in shooting.
French Martin Fourcade finished second, while Slovene Jakov Fak grabbed the bronze medal.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles