FinMin: Bulgarian Teachers to Get Higher Salaries by End Feb
The raise of the salaries of teachers at Bulgarian public schools will take place by the end of February, announced Bulgarian Minister of Finance Simeon Djankov Saturday.
The raise has been effective with the new state budget starting January 1, but has not been implemented yet.
Accordingly, when the increase is implemented, it will be calculated with that backdate in mind, said the Minister.
"The move will result in an increase averaging 11.5-12%," said Djankov.
He added that the Ministry of Education has still some administrative steps to take before the increase is implemented.
- » Bulgaria to Host International Astronomy Olympiad in 2015
- » Teachers Urge Parents To Donate, Instead Of Buying Flowers
- » Bulgaria's R&D Spending at 0.26% of GDP in 2013
- » Some 80,000 Bulgarian Students Study Abroad
- » Kevin Aspegren Appointed New President Of the AUBG
- » Plovdiv-based Technical University Eager to Welcome Chinese Students