Power Returs to Affected Districts of Bulgarian Capital
Power supply has been restored to the Bulgarian capital Sofia districts of Knyazhevo, Ovcha Kupel and Gorna Banya, announced the CEZ utility.
The blackout in Sofia's north-western area came Saturday little before noon after a fire broke out in a major power transmission facility in Knyazhevo.
The facility is owned by Bulgaria's National Electric Company (NEK) and is operated by the CEZ utility.
CEZ have invited any users who might be still left without electricity to call them at 0700 10 010.
- » Bulgaria's Pazardzhik Declares Partial State of Emergency
- » Bird Flu Caused Death of Pelicans in Bulgaria's Srebarna Reserve
- » Unusual Subway Map Amuses Online Community
- » Chile Floods Leave 200 Bulgarians Stranded
- » One Germanwings Pilot 'Left Cockpit' before French Alps Crash
- » French Investigators Recover Cockpit Voice Recordings of Crashed Germanwings Plane