Power Returs to Affected Districts of Bulgarian Capital
Power supply has been restored to the Bulgarian capital Sofia districts of Knyazhevo, Ovcha Kupel and Gorna Banya, announced the CEZ utility.
The blackout in Sofia's north-western area came Saturday little before noon after a fire broke out in a major power transmission facility in Knyazhevo.
The facility is owned by Bulgaria's National Electric Company (NEK) and is operated by the CEZ utility.
CEZ have invited any users who might be still left without electricity to call them at 0700 10 010.
- » Today Is European 'No Elevators Day'
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Bulgaria Ranks Lowest Among All EU Countries in Reporters Without Borders’ World Press Freedom Index
- » Employment Rate in Bulgaria Going Up
- » Two People Dead, One’s Life in Danger After Road Accidents in the Past Day
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped