Power Returs to Affected Districts of Bulgarian Capital
Power supply has been restored to the Bulgarian capital Sofia districts of Knyazhevo, Ovcha Kupel and Gorna Banya, announced the CEZ utility.
The blackout in Sofia's north-western area came Saturday little before noon after a fire broke out in a major power transmission facility in Knyazhevo.
The facility is owned by Bulgaria's National Electric Company (NEK) and is operated by the CEZ utility.
CEZ have invited any users who might be still left without electricity to call them at 0700 10 010.
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th