Power Returs to Affected Districts of Bulgarian Capital
Power supply has been restored to the Bulgarian capital Sofia districts of Knyazhevo, Ovcha Kupel and Gorna Banya, announced the CEZ utility.
The blackout in Sofia's north-western area came Saturday little before noon after a fire broke out in a major power transmission facility in Knyazhevo.
The facility is owned by Bulgaria's National Electric Company (NEK) and is operated by the CEZ utility.
CEZ have invited any users who might be still left without electricity to call them at 0700 10 010.
- » ‘Novinite’ Honored Prestigious Award at Davos Forum
- » WWF To Release Endangered Fish In Danube
- » Bulgaria's Consumer Protection Commission Bans 243 Dangerous Goods
- » Bulgarian Student Wins US Award for Skin Cancer Research
- » Number of Elderly People in Bulgaria Nearing Work Force
- » Bulgaria's Smoking Ban Debate To Be Rekindled Again