Power Returs to Affected Districts of Bulgarian Capital
Power supply has been restored to the Bulgarian capital Sofia districts of Knyazhevo, Ovcha Kupel and Gorna Banya, announced the CEZ utility.
The blackout in Sofia's north-western area came Saturday little before noon after a fire broke out in a major power transmission facility in Knyazhevo.
The facility is owned by Bulgaria's National Electric Company (NEK) and is operated by the CEZ utility.
CEZ have invited any users who might be still left without electricity to call them at 0700 10 010.
- » Trains from Sofia to Northwestern Bulgaria Suspended Due to Woman's Death
- » Over 800 Victims of Floods in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- » More than 100 People Join the International Danube Regatta
- » Color Festival in Sofia
- » Chrome will Warn Users if any Extension Intercepts Traffic
- » Devastating Tornado went Through Chinese City