Power Returs to Affected Districts of Bulgarian Capital
Power supply has been restored to the Bulgarian capital Sofia districts of Knyazhevo, Ovcha Kupel and Gorna Banya, announced the CEZ utility.
The blackout in Sofia's north-western area came Saturday little before noon after a fire broke out in a major power transmission facility in Knyazhevo.
The facility is owned by Bulgaria's National Electric Company (NEK) and is operated by the CEZ utility.
CEZ have invited any users who might be still left without electricity to call them at 0700 10 010.
- » Jerusalem Post: A Bulgarian Love Affair with Israel
- » Ukrainians Clash with Locals over Bulgarian Dog Spinning Ritual
- » Bulgarian Town Residents to Demonstrate in Support of Syrian Refugees
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » The Duisburg Casino in Germany Turns 10
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April