Facility Damage Cuts Power to Parts of Bulgarian Capital
A fire in a power transmission facility in the Knyazhevo district of Bulgarian capital Sofia has left significant parts of south-west disctricts Knyazhevo, Ovcha Kupel and Gorna Banya without electricity.
The facility is owned by Bulgaria's National Electric Company (NEK) and is operated by the CEZ utility.
Workers have been dispatched to perform emergency repairs and power is expected to be back by 2 pm, say CEZ.
- » Cyrilic Creator on the Internet Andrey Chernov Died
- » Kidnapper in Dutch Radio Station Surrendered
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Temperatures Up to 34°
- » HBO Social Media Hacked
- » 28-Year-Old Hungarian Tourist Drowned Near Pomorie, Young Man Dissappeared into the Sea Near Nessebar
- » Young Man with Canoe Drowned in the Sea Near Lozenets