Hollywood's Billy Zane Stars in Movie Shot in Bulgaria
Society | October 8, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Hollywood star Billy Zane arrives in Sofia on Tuesday to join the rest of the cast in his newest movie. The film tells a story that features the mysterious crop circles found in grain fields all over the world and often connected to extraterrestrial activity. The first footage was shot on Monday in the American College in Sofia and at the Sofia-Plovdiv highway. With Zane onboard, the cinema people will move to a maize field near the town of Radomir. The movie casts Bulgarian actors. Producers of the new Zane's movie from U.S. company UFO from have made thirteen movies in Bulgaria. However, the co-producers from one of Europe's largest producing companies, Senator, work in the country for the first time.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » For the next school year, half of the schools will have lockers
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik
- » Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles
- » An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia
- » The Staff of the United Nations in Geneva on Strike Because of their Salaries
- » Bulgaria is Again the Country with the Highest Mortality Rate Across the European Union
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)