Bulgaria Reaches Fed Cup Semifinals
Bulgaria's team has reached the semifinals of the Europe / Africa group of the Fed Cup, the world's premier women's tennis team tournament.
The Bulgarians beat 3:0 the team of Slovenia and will face Sunday the UK, who beat Hungary.
At the group stage, the Bulgarian team has performed without a single loss and for the first time since 2005 moves to the playoff stage.
At the event in Eilat, Isreal, Bulgaria is represented by Tsvetana Pironkova, Dia Evtimova, Elitsa Kostova, and Isabella Shinikova.
If the Bulgarians win against the UK Sunday, they will move to the next stage, the playoffs for World Group II in April.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open
- » Dimitrov Easily Qualified for the Australian Open's Second Round