Burgas Bomber's Car Spotted by CCTV in Varna - Report
The terrorist who killed five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver in the Black Sea city of Burgas last year was in the city of Varna several days prior to the attack, according to a report.
A car driven by the bomber, known under the alias Jacque Felipe Martin, was spotted by a CCTV camera in Varna several days before his death, investigators have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
Jacque Felipe Martin's real identity remains unknown. He was initially believed that he was a suicide bomber. However, analysis of the bomb scene evidence by the Europol expert, including shrapnel from the improvised explosive device (IED), proved that the bomb was remotely detonated.
Bulgarian authorities have already established the identities of Martin's accomplices.
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov stated Tuesday that Bulgarian investigators had "a well-founded assumption" that the perpetrators of the deadly attack belonged to the military formation of Hezbollah.
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino
- » Dervish Drove a Van into a Group of Policemen in Tehran, Killing Three
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town