Bulgaria Says It Knows Location of Burgas Bombing Suspects
Bulgaria is aware of the identities and the location of the three living suspects for last year's terror attack in Burgas, a Bulgarian official has stated.
The three suspects are based in the same country, Stanimir Florov, head of Bulgaria's Main Directorate for Combatting Organized Crime, said Wednesday, without specifying the country.
Bulgaria will request assistance from the country in question, Florov told TV7.
The official confirmed that the bomb was probably remotely detonated. It was allegedly planned to explode while the bus was in motion, but the terrorists committed a mistake.
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov stated Tuesday that Bulgarian investigators had "a well-founded assumption" that the perpetrators of the deadly attack belonged to the military formation of Hezbollah.
Tsvetanov revealed that a man with an Australian passport and a man with a Canadian passport were two of the three conspirators involved in the attack, which claimed the lives of five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver.
- » Five Injured in Shooting at a US School are in Critical Condition
- » A Case About a Brutal Murder was Solved in Just Few Hours
- » Spain Accused Shakira of Tax Evasion
- » Bulgaria Joins 'International Operation' Against the Digital Currency Investment Scheme OneCoin
- » Jewelry Studio in Burgas was Blown up
- » Terrorists Attacked a Hotel in Kabul