Bulgaria Says It Knows Location of Burgas Bombing Suspects
Bulgaria is aware of the identities and the location of the three living suspects for last year's terror attack in Burgas, a Bulgarian official has stated.
The three suspects are based in the same country, Stanimir Florov, head of Bulgaria's Main Directorate for Combatting Organized Crime, said Wednesday, without specifying the country.
Bulgaria will request assistance from the country in question, Florov told TV7.
The official confirmed that the bomb was probably remotely detonated. It was allegedly planned to explode while the bus was in motion, but the terrorists committed a mistake.
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov stated Tuesday that Bulgarian investigators had "a well-founded assumption" that the perpetrators of the deadly attack belonged to the military formation of Hezbollah.
Tsvetanov revealed that a man with an Australian passport and a man with a Canadian passport were two of the three conspirators involved in the attack, which claimed the lives of five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver.
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han
- » Prosecutor Office to Reveal Details of the Case with the Detained Policemen in Rakovski
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead
- » Two People were Detained in London on Suspicion of Preparing an Attack