Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » Finland to Sign Memorandum on NATO Assistance
- » US Increases Military Presence in CEE, Black Sea
- » Sweden Increases Defense Expenditures over Russian Threat
- » Another US Warship Passed Dardanelles Strait
- » Dolphins 'to Take Part' in NATO Black Sea Drills - Report
- » Global Military Spending Continued to Fall in 2013