Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » PM Boyko Borisov: ‘Land Forces Most Important For Army’
- » No Immediate Refugee Wave Threat to Bulgaria
- » No Increased Migratory Pressure on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » 35 Contracts Have Been Signed Under the Bulgaria-Serbia Cross-border Cooperation Programme
- » No Direct Threat For Bulgaria After the Attack in Manchester
- » Bulgaria Wants More Serious Funding for EU Battlegroups