Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » Patria Delivers a New Version of AMVXP to Slovakia as a Part of a Joint Slovak-Finnish 8x8 Vehicle Development Program
- » Romania is Suing a Shepherd who Refuses to Destroy Sheepfold he Built near US Military Base
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » Bulgaria Considering Boeing Super Hornets to Complement MiG-29s
- » Russia Plans to Spend EUR 320 Billion for Arms for 10 Years
- » Patria Presents its Proposal for Local Production of a New Armored Vehicle to the Parliamentary Defense Committee