Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » Bulgaria Should Boost Defense Spending, President Says after Security Meeting
- » Pro-NATO, Pro-Gov't Protest Staged outside Bulgaria Presidency
- » Bulgaria 'Can Jointly Produce APCs' with US
- » Consultative Council at Bulgaria Presidency to Meet over Security, Armed Forces
- » Bulgarian Air Force Could Retire MiG-29 Jets in September
- » Bulgaria to Post 70 Troops to Deal with Refugee Influx at Border