Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » Bulgaria to Send Commando Unit to Afghanistan
- » Bulgaria Says It Will Cope with Refugee Influx 'Within Weeks'
- » Bulgaria's Border Fence Operation Going as Planned - Defense Min
- » Interior: 8 000 Await Refugee Status in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Participate in NATO's Resolute Support for Afghanistan
- » Bulgarian President Calls Security Council over Refugee Crisis