Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » Bulgarian Army Gets 10 US Armoured Personnel Vehicles
- » Bulgaria's Entry in New Afghanistan Mission to be Decided Wednesday
- » Bulgaria’s Air Defence Is ‘Critical Area’, Shalamanov tells BBC
- » Bulgaria to Take Part in Non-Military NATO Mission in Afghanistan
- » Bulgaria's Military 'to Demand' BGN 200 M Budget Hike for 2015
- » Two NATO Ships Enter Black Sea