Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » US Tanks Start Arriving in Poland
- » Bulgaria's Govt Proposes Vice Admiral Eftimov for Temporary Chief of Defence
- » Bulgaria's FM Dismisses Syria Arms Trade Allegations
- » Prosecution Launches Probe over 'Bulgarian Arms in Aleppo'
- » Bulgarian Arms Found in Aleppo 'Raise Questions' - Russia
- » Russia Criticises USA-Poland Agreement on Purchase of Long-Range Missiles