Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Committee Rejects Motion to Reintroduce Military Draft
- » Bulgarian PM Commends Bulgarian Military for Helping Police Protect Borders
- » Bulgaria Has Deployed 230 Troops to Border with Turkey
- » Counter-Terrorism Drills Take Place in Bulgaria's Burgas Bay
- » No Concrete Terrorist Threat Facing Bulgaria After Nice Attack - Officials
- » Stoltenberg: NATO-Russia Council Remains Important Forum for Dialogue