Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » Global Military Spending Continued to Fall in 2013
- » France's Dupleix to Enter Black Sea
- » Russia Continues 'Provocations' over Black Sea, Says DefMin
- » Russian Ambassador Voices Concern over US Ships in Black Sea
- » NATO to Boost Presence in Black Sea
- » Rosen Plevneliev Criticizes the Tight Defense Budget