Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » NATO Plans New Eastern European Bases along Russia’s Borders
- » Defence Ministry: Bulgaria Subject To Russian Information War
- » Ukraine's Poroshenko Vows EUR 2.2 B for Arms on Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's Interim DefMin: No Jolts to Be Allowed in Intelligence
- » Defense Minister 'to Dismiss Military Intelligence Chief'
- » US Air Force F-15 Deploy to Bulgaria for Bilateral Training Event