Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » Novo Selo Training Polygon Hosted the Biggest Multinational Exercise Saber Guardian 2017
- » The Pentagon Criticized Turkey for Publishing Secret Military Information
- » 18 International Trains Checked in Hungary, 2 of Them Heading for Romania due to Bomb Alert
- » Bulgaria is Sending Military Personnel in Kosovo
- » State Agency For National Security: 'No data on Bulgarians in Middle East Conflict Zone'
- » 15 Illegal Migrants Detained in the Region of Svilengrad