Bulgaria Min: 2 Lebanon Residents Implicated in Burgas Terror
Bulgaria has identified two of the three persons who perpetrated the July 2012 terror attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
The persons possessed an Australian and a Canadian passport, but have been residing in Lebanon, one of them since 2006, the other since 2010, said Tsvetanov.
The Bulgarian Minister of Interior said that up to now, the Bulgarian investigation has succeeded in tracking down the movements of the two individuals in their entirety.
He has also suggested that the two might belong to Hezbollah.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Ratifies Agreement on Repair of MiG-29 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgarian MPs to Discuss Ratification of MiG-29 Jets Repair Agreement
- » Russian Inspection Group to Oversee Military Locations in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Parliament to Vote on MiG Repair Deal with Poland
- » Bulgarian MPs to Decide on Repair of MiG-29 Fighter Jets on Tuesday
- » Bulgaria to Stay Out of anti-IS Military Coalition, PM Says