Bulgaria Interior Min: Hezbollah Could Be behind Burgas Terror
Bulgarian investigators have information suggesting that Hezbollah could have financed the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov Tuesday.
This comes after an extraordinarily long, 6-hour sitting of Bulgaria's Consultative Council for National Security.
It is the first time a Bulgarian official explicitly names an organization as being implicated in the attack, that claimed the lives of 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver, and the suspected suicide bomber.
- » Belgian Fighters Escort Russian Bombers Across the North Sea
- » Sweden to Make a State Agency for the Psychosocial Protection of the Population
- » Japan will Join NATO's Center for Cyber-defense in Tallinn
- » France Foils 20 Planned Terror Attacks in 12 Months
- » Xi Jinping Called on the Army to be Ready for War
- » In 2016 the Authorities in Edirne Managed to Capture 50,000 Migrants in an Attempt to Illegally Transfer to Bulgaria and Greece