Bulgaria Interior Min: Hezbollah Could Be behind Burgas Terror
Bulgarian investigators have information suggesting that Hezbollah could have financed the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov Tuesday.
This comes after an extraordinarily long, 6-hour sitting of Bulgaria's Consultative Council for National Security.
It is the first time a Bulgarian official explicitly names an organization as being implicated in the attack, that claimed the lives of 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver, and the suspected suicide bomber.
- » NATO Set To Begin Move To New Brussels Headquarters
- » About 30,000 People in Europe Are Potentially Part of Terrorist Communities', Rob Wainwright Europol Director
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion
- » Defence Budget to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024
- » Russia will Provide Logistics for the Bulgarian MiG-29 until 2022
- » Trump Pushes for New 'Space Force'