Bulgaria Interior Min: Hezbollah Could Be behind Burgas Terror
Bulgarian investigators have information suggesting that Hezbollah could have financed the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov Tuesday.
This comes after an extraordinarily long, 6-hour sitting of Bulgaria's Consultative Council for National Security.
It is the first time a Bulgarian official explicitly names an organization as being implicated in the attack, that claimed the lives of 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver, and the suspected suicide bomber.
- » Jens Stoltenberg Sees Bulgaria as Factor For Closer Ties of NATO, EU
- » PM Boyko Borisov: ‘Land Forces Most Important For Army’
- » No Immediate Refugee Wave Threat to Bulgaria
- » No Increased Migratory Pressure on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » 35 Contracts Have Been Signed Under the Bulgaria-Serbia Cross-border Cooperation Programme
- » No Direct Threat For Bulgaria After the Attack in Manchester