Bulgaria Interior Min: Hezbollah Could Be behind Burgas Terror
Bulgarian investigators have information suggesting that Hezbollah could have financed the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov Tuesday.
This comes after an extraordinarily long, 6-hour sitting of Bulgaria's Consultative Council for National Security.
It is the first time a Bulgarian official explicitly names an organization as being implicated in the attack, that claimed the lives of 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver, and the suspected suicide bomber.
- » Russia Refutes Bulgaria's Airspace Violation Claims
- » Bulgaria Accuses Russia of Airspace 'Provocations'
- » Bulgarian Parliament Committee Rejects Motion to Reintroduce Military Draft
- » Bulgarian PM Commends Bulgarian Military for Helping Police Protect Borders
- » Bulgaria Has Deployed 230 Troops to Border with Turkey
- » Counter-Terrorism Drills Take Place in Bulgaria's Burgas Bay