Bulgaria Interior Min: Hezbollah Could Be behind Burgas Terror
Bulgarian investigators have information suggesting that Hezbollah could have financed the July 2012 terror attack in Burgas, stated Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov Tuesday.
This comes after an extraordinarily long, 6-hour sitting of Bulgaria's Consultative Council for National Security.
It is the first time a Bulgarian official explicitly names an organization as being implicated in the attack, that claimed the lives of 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver, and the suspected suicide bomber.
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Amendments to Defence Act at First Reading
- » MiGs Repair 'Too Expensive' - Bulgaria DefMin
- » IHS Jane: Pakistan Fighter Jets Deal 'Politically Difficult' for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Take Part in Two Multinational Drills in Ukraine
- » Finland Shouldn't Rule Out NATO Membership, PM Says
- » NATO Deploys Ships to Black Sea for Training with Bulgarian Navy