Bulgarian President Fails to Name Organization behind Burgas Terror
Investigation of the July 2012 anti-Israeli terror attack in Bulgaria is still under way and no final results can be announced at this point, stated President Rosen Plevneliev.
"There is an investigation going on. There is a significant progress, but the investigation is still not over," said Plevneliev after a sitting of Bulgaria's Consultative Council for National Security Tuesday.
The bombing at the Burgas Sarafovo airport killed 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver and the perpetrator of the attack.
- » Hristo Smolenov, Antiterrorism Expert: Europe Behaves Like Victim, Attracting Aggressors
- » Champs-Elysees car attacker was on terror watchlist
- » Minister Radev: Only 5 km left for the completion of the protection facility at the border between Bulgaria and Turkey
- » Nikolay Nenkov Named Deputy Chairman of SANS
- » Bulgarian Teams Take Part in Aerial Medical Evacuation Exercises in Germany
- » Bulgarian and Greek Special Forces Took Part in a Joint Anti-Terrorist Training Exercise