Bulgarian President Fails to Name Organization behind Burgas Terror
Investigation of the July 2012 anti-Israeli terror attack in Bulgaria is still under way and no final results can be announced at this point, stated President Rosen Plevneliev.
"There is an investigation going on. There is a significant progress, but the investigation is still not over," said Plevneliev after a sitting of Bulgaria's Consultative Council for National Security Tuesday.
The bombing at the Burgas Sarafovo airport killed 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver and the perpetrator of the attack.
- » UK, Germany Plan New Defence Agreement After Brexit
- » Interior Minister: Migration pressure on Bulgarian-Turkish Border has been Declining
- » Bulgaria With Proposals To Supply Fighter Jets to Air Force
- » NATO's Secretary General To Present Annual Report
- » Bulgarian President Appoints Soviet-Era Agent as Defense Counsellor
- » Bulgaria's President, Govt Replace Acting Chief of Defense