Bulgarian President Fails to Name Organization behind Burgas Terror
Investigation of the July 2012 anti-Israeli terror attack in Bulgaria is still under way and no final results can be announced at this point, stated President Rosen Plevneliev.
"There is an investigation going on. There is a significant progress, but the investigation is still not over," said Plevneliev after a sitting of Bulgaria's Consultative Council for National Security Tuesday.
The bombing at the Burgas Sarafovo airport killed 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver and the perpetrator of the attack.
- » Global Military Spending Continued to Fall in 2013
- » France's Dupleix to Enter Black Sea
- » Russia Continues 'Provocations' over Black Sea, Says DefMin
- » Russian Ambassador Voices Concern over US Ships in Black Sea
- » NATO to Boost Presence in Black Sea
- » Rosen Plevneliev Criticizes the Tight Defense Budget