Bulgarian President Fails to Name Organization behind Burgas Terror
Investigation of the July 2012 anti-Israeli terror attack in Bulgaria is still under way and no final results can be announced at this point, stated President Rosen Plevneliev.
"There is an investigation going on. There is a significant progress, but the investigation is still not over," said Plevneliev after a sitting of Bulgaria's Consultative Council for National Security Tuesday.
The bombing at the Burgas Sarafovo airport killed 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver and the perpetrator of the attack.
- » Defence Minister Confirms NATO Is to Station Command Centre in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria, Romania Discuss Elements of NATO’s Readiness Action Plan
- » Bulgarian Troops Deployed at Border Will Not Bear Arms
- » Bulgaria Defense Ministry to Dispatch 180 Troops along Border with Turkey
- » Bulgaria’s President Calls for Defence Spending Update to Meet Pledges to NATO
- » NATO, Bulgaria See Islamic State Threat, Black Sea Tensions as Key Challenges