Bulgarian President Fails to Name Organization behind Burgas Terror
Investigation of the July 2012 anti-Israeli terror attack in Bulgaria is still under way and no final results can be announced at this point, stated President Rosen Plevneliev.
"There is an investigation going on. There is a significant progress, but the investigation is still not over," said Plevneliev after a sitting of Bulgaria's Consultative Council for National Security Tuesday.
The bombing at the Burgas Sarafovo airport killed 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver and the perpetrator of the attack.
- » US Tanks Start Arriving in Poland
- » Bulgaria's Govt Proposes Vice Admiral Eftimov for Temporary Chief of Defence
- » Bulgaria's FM Dismisses Syria Arms Trade Allegations
- » Prosecution Launches Probe over 'Bulgarian Arms in Aleppo'
- » Bulgarian Arms Found in Aleppo 'Raise Questions' - Russia
- » Russia Criticises USA-Poland Agreement on Purchase of Long-Range Missiles