"What they have done, I can cook it for all of you standing here today. I can order the secret services to launch similar cases for all of you journalists, all of you without exception."
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, in commenting for the media documents published by the site for investigative journalism Bivol.bg revealing that Borisov has been a person of interest for the anti-mafia police in the 90s of the 20th century.
- » We Are at Hotel California, Greek FinMin Says
- » Breaking Racquets Is Beautiful
- » Austerity 'Is Like Bleeding to Death'
- » Turkish Stream: Traveling from Sofia to Plovdiv via Bulgaria's North
- » Bulgarian President 'Forged Common EU Position on Ukrainian Crisis'
- » Bulgaria PM Knows How to Revive Labor Market